Autopsy Autopsy vs GCS - no longer 18th

Remove this Banner Ad

Bailey Scott had a great last quarter. Without him (along with a couple of other more obvious guys), we don’t win. He was one of a few players who maintained their composure in the furnace. I’m watching the game again now and it’s even more evident.

Shattering to win by 4 points when you picked a 5 point win in the GD Thread

I Did It Win GIF by Rocky

What a 🥇 win!!!

Just watching the replay, 7:35 to go in the last, PC slots one from 50 out, camera goes to George W in the box, unmoved and expressionless, had to chuckle, bloody iceman

Just watching the replay, 7:35 to go in the last, PC slots one from 50 out, camera goes to George W in the box, unmoved and expressionless, had to chuckle, bloody iceman

Surprised he wasn’t foaming at the mouth and clawing at the glass the savage majestic beast he is.

Would kill a bloke like him to not be playing.

What a win!!! Good Coast were coming back in the 4th quarter big X was having a spell and we had Teakle in the ruck for 3 consecutive centre bounces. We lost all 3 clearances. Big X came back on, and he steadied the ship. X really plays like an extra midfielder at the contest.
Thought Jy was good early, then Sheezel, Xerri and McKercher were equally brilliant.
You could never argue Jy's intent, but the turnovers are an issue. He tries his guts out, but it's the momentum killer and in the worst part of the ground.

You could never argue Jy's intent, but the turnovers are an issue. He tries his guts out, but it's the momentum killer and in the worst part of the ground.

Geez Debbie does your upside down smile reflect the dog in the avatar?

We won; he played a great game; bin your posts to the next shattering loss yeh?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Someone mentioned earlier about our fade out in the last and the disappointment of it. And while I do agree a bit, I’m rewatching the last now and gee we had a lot of nearly moments to really put the game away. I think we generally competed really well in the last
The non-call for kicking in danger 20m out directly in front of our goal nearly cost us the game. Up by 16 points at the time and instead of putting it out to 22 they run it up the other end and cut it to 10 and get momentum back.

At the end of the game they played the song twice.

When it started the second time the audio cut a bit and the crowd took over.

That should be done at the end of any home wins.

Play the song directly after. Have the interviews etc. start the crowd singing Heats to hearts.

Build it now.

Really like Joey as a commentator and I think his analysis on shows like The First Crack with Kingy is top notch as well.

It's a shame I can't copy this video's onto a harddrive or something, because they end up getting lost in threads and I never see them again. :(

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back