Autopsy Autopsy vs WCE

Remove this Banner Ad

Jack Ziebell racks the ball up in defence but after 10+ years on an AFL list displays little to no football smarts.

Well, you should be happy, at least. You, apparently, got the better of Rocky Balboa again…

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Oh wow Aidan Corr first win also

Forgot he hasn’t won one yet with us

Greenwood and the Hornet are already our two hardest midfielders in terms of chasing, attack on the ball and the man, etc. The others now need to meet the same standard.

PS. Lazzaro did not do much, but that was a great chase and tackle towards the end.

If I hear the "Derm-in-the-lift-with-Mountford" story once more, I am going to drink a litre of bleach.
Oh was he? He certainly didn’t mention it enough to make my ears bleed

I would give my leftie to have Liam Ryan or Rioli playing for us..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Qs I'd like the journos to ask Noble:
  • why was powell, one of your 3 best young players, initially listed as a sub?
  • for long sections of the game, your team on ground appeared to lack any semblance of structure. why?
  • how would you describe your tactics coming into this game? (because they were hard to decipher as a spectator)
  • would you describe those performances by CZ and JS acceptable? Shouldn't they be providing leadership at this point in their career?

Everyone will pick everything to bits in here and rip the coaching and players, and rightfully so.

One thing I will say is that we are without a doubt, the most boring team to watch in the competition. We move the ball at snails pace most of the time and can barely hit a target.

Horrendous to watch.

Game plan a real worry too me we don’t have one or it’s absolute shit slow ball movement. Hardly have any one touch players at all I can count 2 and one has played 2 games. We have zero small guys in forward line with class who can be dangerous. We are in a world of pain this season is going to be ugly. Doesn t feel like a win.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Ok, positives:
I was right, JHF will put us on his shoulders and carry us
Play Powell… until he needs a break
Well deserved Larkey
Mahony was good
Corr on Darling went well…
Nice to see Turner kick a few for old times sake

Was Hornet injured in that last few minutes? Went straight off after his kick.
Copped a hard knock in the marking contest, went off pretty much straight after. Looked alright in the rooms

Everyone will pick everything to bits in here and rip the coaching and players, and rightfully so.

One thing I will say is that we are without a doubt, the most boring team to watch in the competition. We move the ball at snails pace most of the time and can barely hit a target.

Horrendous to watch.
we chip sidewards n defence devoured of skill untill we cough it up, we procrastinate across half forward to give the oppo time to flood back then we bomb it to a one on 3 contest, we never turn and burn, mind numbingly stupid and absolutely frustrating to watch.

The rest of the footy world has got sucked into the 'poor West Coast reserves' narrative which has been sickening to listen too. Our supporters shouldn't get sucked into it as well .

Not saying there aren't causes for concern, Reality is we're a side that still needs a bit of deadwood to turn over still. With two rotation - needed to just bank the win and move on. Any poor performances should be dealt with at selection like they were last week.
Seems almost everyone on this board fell for that narrative too.

Down on mid rotations, a team out of form and against opponents that still had stars on every line.

The injuries suck and we aren’t playing well, but a win is a win. Enjoy this one, because we aren’t winning next week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Autopsy vs WCE

Remove this Banner Ad

Back