Autopsy Autopsy vs WCE

Remove this Banner Ad

kicked 6 on a first gamer and was celebrating like he’d won the granny. Calm down flog you’re beating the karratha mud crabs 2nds- You’s are in some genuine strife is all i can say hahahah
We’re last on the ladder **** head, you we’re playing a VFL side

C
Was Hornet injured in that last few minutes? Went straight off after his kick
Copped a hard knock in the marking contest, went off pretty much straight after. Looked alright in the rooms
He was cramping for the whole last qtr. I was keeping an eye on him cause he was about the only thing worth watching.

Was Hornet injured in that last few minutes? Went straight off after his kick.

Copped a punch to the gut while marking, straight in front of an umpire who decided that punching a player’s defenceless stomach while they’re stretched out marking is fair game.

How many times we handpass to a guy standing with a WC player right next to him?
Just painful to watch, no sign of system just blunder onto the ball and hack itanywhere.
Hugely disappointing effort all round.
gee polly was a big offender of this today, never handballs to space in front anymore, always to a flatfooted team mate, that when he is not kicking it out on the full.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One thing I will say is that we are without a doubt, the most boring team to watch in the competition. We move the ball at snails pace most of the time and can barely hit a target.

Horrendous to watch.

Spot on what happened to Noble saying we are going to be an exciting team? Our game plan is pathetic.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

The rest of the footy world has got sucked into the 'poor West Coast reserves' narrative which has been sickening to listen too. Our supporters shouldn't get sucked into it as well .

Not saying there aren't causes for concern, Reality is we're a side that still needs a bit of deadwood to turn over still. With two rotation - needed to just bank the win and move on. Any poor performances should be dealt with at selection like they were last week.

We are terrible to watch though

Seems almost everyone on this board fell for that narrative too.

Down on mid rotations, a team out of form and against opponents that still had stars on every line.

The injuries suck and we aren’t playing well, but a win is a win. Enjoy this one, because we aren’t winning next week.

So much this. We weren’t playing the Bad News Bears or Ulladalla reserves & things evened out a bit when we lost LDU & TT.

fu**en moaners and sooks.

We're a crap team that loses 2 before ht and people still whinge.....

Give me a spell. campaigners.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

You obviously didn’t go to the game.
People want to see glimpses, light at end of the tunnel and right not we have gone backwards.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

nobles said last week we would need to have a chat about our discipline this week and then i see zeibel charge frontal contact in one of the most stupid contests i have seen for ages..

some people say you get smarter with age, well our skipper must be coming from a VERY low IQ.

We are a Covid household so I couldn’t go today.

But when that happened I turned it off and went outside

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Autopsy vs WCE

Remove this Banner Ad

Back