B Section 2010 - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good one Sizz,

Last time Murph directed our boys to the Hume Highway, just short of Sydney.

I wouldn't be so mean....

Just for you Murph, for Oakleigh.... no need for the E-Tag, just try

Warrawee Park - Map 69 F6.;)

No "Charge":p for that info.

See you at half-time.:D

Hey SIZZ, did you catch up with our great mate OOB?

we have been unable to identify him for the last 3 thursdays.

Play on

Let's get some clarity here on the Big Footy Hampton Rovers forum, 6 wins and 7 losses does not cut it for finals. However, I'm sure that you HR people have enjoyed the year a lot more, and the fact OEG and MHSOB have both had a deplorable year has ensured that you get to enjoy the last 5 weeks of the season, unlike last year. Well done on consolidating in B, I'm sure you will continue to get stronger as the years go on.

yeah but the when the foundations of the division is so weak, and you just on top of it, you know you have some serious problems for next year. \

Let's get some clarity here on the Big Footy Hampton Rovers forum, 6 wins and 7 losses does not cut it for finals. However, I'm sure that you HR people have enjoyed the year a lot more, and the fact OEG and MHSOB have both had a deplorable year has ensured that you get to enjoy the last 5 weeks of the season, unlike last year. Well done on consolidating in B, I'm sure you will continue to get stronger as the years go on.

I've taken a bit of an interest in the way the Rovers have gone under Matty and I reckon you're putting down their efforts for the year. Taking a line through the results they've been competitive in most games and were well in it at the Snake Pit yesterday.

From an outsiders perspective I'm thinking Carey and your boys look the teams most likely to make it to Premier in 2011.

The loss to St Bernards could well come back to haunt the Rovers, if they start a winning run between now & Round 18. In fact it could be the vital nail in the coffin as far as playing in Premier B finals is concerned. How the Rovers respond to the loss will be interesting to see from here on in.

Cave junior, from 1 district supporter to another, your biggest problem is a poor spine and 3 known players who will not put their head over the ball & easily beaten out wide looking for easy option's, i'm sure robbo knows who they are but needs confidence to turn em over.

Trying to get a bite? Not much can be said when you set up a season defining game the way we did in the first 45mins to have it taken off us in the 3rd 1/4. I left the game at half time and thought it was ours to lose. We allowed a few late goals in the 2nd 1/4 to give your boys a sniff and the momentum of which they were able to carry through to the 3rd and finish off with the win. Kudos to the Snowdogs.
On a positive note it was great to see 16yr old Ned Fallon make his senior debut and look every bit the part.

Sorry to say so Jase, but as a final 4 chance, I reckon your beloved Rovers are g-a-w-n.

it ain't over til the fat lady sings ammo.:)

v quiet on here after a HR loss

didn't venture out to the snake pit but from what I've been told a combination of poor kicking and a resurgent bernies in the 3rd quarter set the scene for the bernies win. rovers weren't able to reverse the momentum in the last quarter and bernies ran out well deserved winners.

a loss to the blacks after the break would snuff out any slim chance of a finals appearance.

watchful,

keep them coming. love it!:thumbsu:

And then there were 7.

Two games out plus percentage is too much to make up in the last 5 games for Hampton.

Interesting to note that Old Ivanhoe are yet to play the bottom 3 teams twice, but have Haileybury next round in an important matchup for both sides.

heard from a very very reliable source on the weekend that daniel flaherty is leaving old essendon next year....going up the bush to play.......huge loss. BOG in the rep game this year

Doubt it Murph...it is a bad week for BF when the Rovers lose!!!!!

Very disappointed with the Rovers this year- I was expecting big things. The drop away in quality of players after the top 8 or so players must be massive. Some really good players down there, I'm still scratching my head...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still a very young side, Diego. Plenty of room for improvement. Our last month hasn't been flash, with the break coming at a good time for us. I also would've thought we go a bit deeper than our top 8.

Very disappointed with the Rovers this year- I was expecting big things. The drop away in quality of players after the top 8 or so players must be massive. Some really good players down there, I'm still scratching my head...

I think they have done well. Very strong and even comp. Nothing wrong with consolidatiing in B Grade in a comp like the Ammos with so many very strong old school clubs.

Doubt it Murph...it is a bad week for BF when the Rovers lose!!!!!

Quieter the better I hear alot of old school ex-posters saying! that's what happens when you dominate the boards, no one gives a toss to post and just left to them and some other lonely people.

go krushers!

No appearance your worship from David King at OCG yet. What's the go? How many games does he have to play to be eligible for the finals?

Quieter the better I hear alot of old school ex-posters saying! that's what happens when you dominate the boards, no one gives a toss to post and just left to them and some other lonely people.

go krushers!

Okay Mr Soca, on a quiet news day.

I've 3 questions for you to test your knowledge of Scammell Reserve -that's Oakleigh Krushers homeground.
Otherwise we can be sure you are impersonating in the very way that Ivan The Hoe, (Ivanhoe), Get Over It (Haileybury) and Melb High Grad, Captain Krusher have tried but failed.

A legit Krusher supporter will know the answer to at least two of these.

Here is the first.

This one is pretty simple - Which mystery person paid an unannounced visit to the Clubrooms before last Saturday's game?

Get that one right and I will give you the other two.

OOB

I've 3 questions for you to test your knowledge of Scammell Reserve -that's Oakleigh Krushers homeground.
Otherwise we can be sure you are impersonating in the very way that Ivan The Hoe, (Ivanhoe), Get Over It (Haileybury) and Melb High Grad, Captain Krusher have tried but failed.

Here is the first.

This one is pretty simple - Which mystery person paid an unannounced visit to the Clubrooms before last Saturday's game?

OOB

Don't watse your breath on the next 2 questions OOB. SOCA has been found out again.

Here is the first.

OOB

you clown

I'll put it back to you, you announce yourself at the club tonight (you haven't so far) and i will answer your question. POW!

you clown

I'll put it back to you, you announce yourself at the club tonight (you haven't so far) and i will answer your question. POW!

I'm from OI and I have even met OOB, so SOCA you are either not from Oak or your not worth OOB's time.

Its simple "Answer the Bloody question"

Here is the first.

OOB

don't get sucked in oob. hbp corectly spotted it. [highlight]s[/highlight]eeking[highlight]o[/highlight]ther[highlight]c[/highlight]ontributors[highlight]a[/highlight]ttention is just another disruptive attention seeking incarnation of cardio carl/get over it after those two disruptive aliases were put away. getalife could be the next incarnation:rolleyes:. as watchful eye points out he's a troll. pathetic really. just ignore.

e s,

i'm told king has been training. maybe a panther can let us know just why he hasn't suited up.

Both Hampton Rovers & Oakleigh could be satisfied with the way the season is going, with both outside the relegation zones, in a comp where not many expected the district clubs to do well this considering how many Old Boys sides are in the Premier B comp. While both teams may not be in the finals this year, they certainly will be in the finals calculations for next year.

Jase, to be honest I don't think they are out of it, they are equal or one game behind 3rd and 4th. It's more than likely the top 2 is finalised, but the other spots are still there for the taking.

I'm from OI and I have even met OOB, so SOCA you are either not from Oak or your not worth OOB's time.

Its simple "Answer the Bloody question"

Well you have met the wrong person NNuts, as we ask tonight and he aint with Krushers. just another Hampton troll on here giving crap so go away.

your prob not even from OI just another imposter from droganville so Po

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back