BigFooty Death List 2023 - ClarkeM goes Back-To-Back, finishing 1st/60 with 251 points

Remove this Banner Ad

What you've said is exactly what's happening more & more

Not sure how many have read or heard of the death last night when a passenger "fell" overboard from the Spirit of Tasmania - there's those citing the vaccine as the real cause of death and when asked to explain how, the is always, 'It just is!'
It's amazing that more people don't die from crossing the street

It's almost like heart attacks and strokes and cancers and mental health episodes never existed prior to 2020.

Or young people under 40 have died under medical/non accidental reasons since before 2020/19 ?

These type of Cooker nuffies are the same type of ignorant peasants that had Galileo locked up and persecuted for saying the Earth revolved around the Sun, not the other way around.

Also wasn't Bill Gates and his Cabal supposed to be running the world by now, going by their paranoid delusions a couple of Years ago ?

#TheIlluminati

Or young people under 40 have died under medical/non accidental reasons since before 2020/19 ?

These type of Cooker nuffies are the same type of ignorant peasants that had Galileo locked up and persecuted for saying the Earth revolved around the Sun, not the other way around.

Also wasn't Bill Gates and his Cabal supposed to be running the world by now, going by their paranoid delusions a couple of Years ago ?

#TheIlluminati
Mind control. They are we just don't know it

Spooky I know.

It's almost like heart attacks and strokes and cancers and mental health episodes never existed prior to 2020.

Prior to February 2020, we were all immortal - I never realised that

Prior to February 2020, we were all immortal - I never realised that
Thank god for March 2020 or this game wouldn't exist.

The police were called to do a welfare check on him, enough said there I think.
Saw some absolute twonk on Facebook insist that if it was in fact suicide, that it was the vaccine that made him do it. I just have no words (none that are printable anyway).

Saw some absolute twonk on Facebook insist that if it was in fact suicide, that it was the vaccine that made him do it. I just have no words (none that are printable anyway).
Yeah I just saw some campaigner say ‘it’ll be reported as suicide/OD and the family/friends paid off/threatened not to speak out’. These loons are unhinged

I didn't know about the guys history until reading the last few pages, but yea drug issues past or present for people in this line of work is pretty common or it seems that way. Sad news RIP.

I didn't know about the guys history until reading the last few pages, but yea drug issues past or present for people in this line of work is pretty common or it seems that way. Sad news RIP.

From some what tidbits i have learnt from friends and friends of friends over years, the high class/elite cooking industry can be very intense, some at the top end of town can work ridiculous/unhealthy stints (something close to 20 hours in a row)

Can be a very stressful and high pressure job, and some resort to using to illegal and harmful substances (drugs of many forms) to keep on keeping on (so to speak)

The police were called to do a welfare check on him, enough said there I think.

When I read earlier about his death I was in shock - when at work & about to go into a meeting, that's not necessarily the best thing

But having heard him talk about his history with substance abuse, that's the first place my mind went with what I read

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Constant 3am starts or finishes. I used to work in s hotel and every chef I came across was a cranky ****er.

Duncan Wright passed away today , ex Collingwood player famous for knocking out John Somerville unconscious in a final back in 1965 , and never played a game since. John Somerville missed playing in a grand final because of it.
As with most Collingwood players, was part of a losing grand final side.
He was 82

Last edited:
Duncan Wright , ex Collingwood player famous for knocking out John Somerville unconscious in a final back in 1965 , and never played a game since.
As with most Collingwood players, was part of a losing grand final side.
He was 82
John Any relation to Peter?

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back