Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXV - 'Loopy' Season has begun

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I can only post facts I know? Not opinion?

I feel I'm being harshly judged people criticise playera all the time.

Anyway I'll refrain from posting my observations.
Post what you want mate .. I called kemp woeful 2 weeks ago and the dude kicks 4 the next week haha I might do the same before today and i just gotta think of the player and they will kick 5… don’t take it so seriously is my point … this board is for everyone

Post what you want mate .. I called kemp woeful 2 weeks ago and the dude kicks 4 the next week haha I might do the same before today and i just gotta think of the player and they will kick 5… don’t take it so seriously is my point … this board is for everyone
Just to be sure, can you have a go at the whole team please 😂

Does McKay out Petracca in make us a better team?
No. H is playing like one of the best genuine CHF in the game right now and is absolutely everywhere on the field.
But if Coleman Charlie can't run or lead then CC for CP would be a great trade as we would still have a forward line that's unpredictable.

Heard the other day that Melbourne's forwards coach is available for next year...
Their forwards work together much better than ours (incredulously!)

I’m the same as you, usually get shit wrong, that’s why I think we are no chance in hell of beating the Saints today……

Days of Our Lives this joint

Season 4 Group GIF by Friends

No. H is playing like one of the best genuine CHF in the game right now and is absolutely everywhere on the field.
But if Coleman Charlie can't run or lead then CC for CP would be a great trade as we would still have a forward line that's unpredictable.

Heard the other day that Melbourne's forwards coach is available for next year...
Id want their first round pick too if Charlie is going for petracca. Dual Coleman medallist’s are once in a generation. You can find petracca anywhere.

Is there anything tangible in the media linking us to Leek Aleer, or is it just the ITKs getting ahead of the scoop? I went to have a look on his thread on the draft & trade board but there wasn't one.

Not trying to criticise BlacresFingertips because his mail has been spot on so far, just curious.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not just their forwards coach, is also their ruck coach. I know we all love Kreuzer, but we'd be remiss if we didn't look closely at picking up the guy who has worked with Gawn for the last 10+ years.

I'm really hoping he's pulled up stumps at Melbourne cause Cook has him lined up for us.

Not just their forwards coach, is also their ruck coach. I know we all love Kreuzer, but we'd be remiss if we didn't look closely at picking up the guy who has worked with Gawn for the last 10+ years.

I'm really hoping he's pulled up stumps at Melbourne cause Cook has him lined up for us.
i mean i've been pretty happy with tdks development 🤷‍♂️

Not sure about this - their lack of mid/forward connection is one of the main reasons they didn't make finals this season

Not sure about this - their lack of mid/forward connection is one of the main reasons they didn't make finals this season
Maybe, but definitely a big reason why they won a flag and made multiple finals campaigns in recent years, and still scored heavily without a gun KPF the whole time.
We have 2 and still can't make it work 🤦

i mean i've been pretty happy with tdks development 🤷‍♂️

For sure, his groundwork and follow-up is awesome. His ruckwork definitely needs improvement.

That being said, surely we can double up. Bring Stafford in as Forwards coach, retain Kreuzer as ruck coach, but give Stafford the additional responsibility of "Stoppages" or something to that effect.

Maybe, but definitely a big reason why they won a flag and made multiple finals campaigns in recent years, and still scored heavily without a gun KPF the whole time.
We have 2 and still can't make it work 🤦
Their midfield went nuts for a season, and it was enough to win them a flag. They had an average performing forward line at best that year

For sure, his groundwork and follow-up is awesome. His ruckwork definitely needs improvement.

That being said, surely we can double up. Bring Stafford in as Forwards coach, retain Kreuzer as ruck coach, but give Stafford the additional responsibility of "Stoppages" or something to that effect.
Move Kreuzer on. He was a gentleman ruck and that is how ours play. We need a mumford or ditterich or a scott as our Ruck coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back