Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXV - 'Loopy' Season has begun

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it not? He should’ve been the AA ruckman in 2017. You don’t get to that level without being able to assert yourself
Thought Pittonet asserted himself very well against Marshall on the weekend. We aren't a 'dirty' team but we can play physical footy when we have our minds on.

Thought Pittonet asserted himself very well against Marshall on the weekend. We aren't a 'dirty' team but we can play physical footy when we have our minds on.

Pitto just has no aerial presence whatsoever... another game with 0 marks... for a big man that is actually pretty inexplicable...

Pitto just has no aerial presence whatsoever... another game with 0 marks... for a big man that is actually pretty inexplicable...
How many taps to advantage did he give? How many shepherds and blocks to allow our midfield possession? How many contests did he negate and stopped Marshal from giving StKilda first use? Sorry - he did influence around the ground, but he did a lot of heavy work. Not saying I would or wouldn't replace him with TdK. I just don't think it's that simple.

How many taps to advantage did he give? How many shepherds and blocks to allow our midfield possession? How many contests did he negate and stopped Marshal from giving StKilda first use? Sorry - he did influence around the ground, but he did a lot of heavy work. Not saying I would or wouldn't replace him with TdK. I just don't think it's that simple.

None of this addresses my point...

Does this have any merit

Does this have any merit

What is a Sam Faff.

Another one of those Fan accounts!

We know Pittonet isn't strong overhead, fixating on marks is just lazy.
He went h2h with a potential All-Australian & wasn't comprehensively beaten, as our backup, you chalk that up as a win.

It's not lazy... rather you just don't like it.

Is it too much to ask for him to improve in one area? An area where as a 200cm+ player, he should have an advantage? Or is that lazy too?

What's lazy is isolating one game or even a handful from the bigger picture...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What is his track record? It was commonly know the week after Petracca’s injury he and his family were furious. I heard it from multiple people
It was all over the media.
Check him out, prior to any media posts he was right about:
Mark Keane
Graham Wright
Tarryn Thomas

That's just this year - he is a huge flog, I'm just asking if anyone else has any corroborating mail that supports what he is postulating.

Check him out, prior to any media posts he was right about:
Mark Keane
Graham Wright
Tarryn Thomas

That's just this year - he is a huge flog, I'm just asking if anyone else has any corroborating mail that supports what he is postulating.

Not really interested in those fan accounts.

Everyone would have been right about TThomas including me.

Fair bit of meat on the bone apparently in Petraccas exit meeting
From Andy Maher….,
Has supposedly asked to be traded to a big Melbourne team
Surely Cerra plus our first gets it done 😂😂😂😂😂
Maybe not ..?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back