Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXV - 'Loopy' Season has begun

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

That's funny and warranted though. Even through our darkest period in our history we've at least managed to win some finals, all the while * somehow keep failing to.
Well, they can thank Dodo for that. Funny thing is, he is still there.

1 finals campaign where the supporter base composed of those who actually remember the club’s history turn out doesn’t makes us a big club. It reminds us that we used to be one.

Unless we have sustained appearances I fear our participation deep into the season (when we occasionally get there) will be viewed as a surprise or a novelty rather than as something sort of expected.
Nah, we’re undoubtedly big.
The membership, crowd sizes and noise we make prove that, and the players would know it.

Hopefully we sort out the successful part sharply.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Idk what he is worth.

But my point is the explore- clearly can’t sell the farm so let’s see what a deal may be
He's contracted. Port will ask for two first rounders. To get a contracted player you need to pay overs. Personally I'd hit the draft and get some much needed speed into the side. Our number one focus needs to be to resign TDK. By this time next season he could be one of the highest paid players. Clubs will be throwing huge $$ at him.

Typical Carlton. Always looking for the quick fix. Chase the big name player that's contracted and will cost a fortune. Voss knows his coaching career is on the line. Stuff up this trade and we could be in a world of hurt in a few years when tassie comes in.

Most teams outside the top 8 would be in a world of hurt with Tassie coming.All list managers will be aware of it and planning now for it hence why I think Richmond is in a sweet spot this year.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back