Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXV - 'Loopy' Season has begun

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We have elite ball users under no pressure, as soon as pressure arrives our guys revert to panic dump kicks.
I reckon Newman is about the only one who generally maintains his composure.
Weiters and Doc are by far the worst.
I can't see us challenging until we get players who can hit targets under pressure.
Is Houston that player? I wouldn't know, i've barely watched him....although i note most of the Swans players are elite kicks under pressure.

Yes he is that player.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

The massive crowd consists of a residual supporter base.

Don’t give it a regular and sustainable reason to be there and in another 25 years a third will have died off and another 3rd will be at Hawthorn games instead.

The players are there if you look and develop astutely. Some player role changes, more overlap run and forward handball.

Keep mixing it up. The game changes every 6-8 weeks at this level.
Lol.
You need a bye.

4 days ago:-

I just don't get why we don't have a 1 year offer for him on the table, rather than let him go scott free. Worst case is we keep him for another year, give him 6 months to recover on light training, and hope our new Head of High Performance can get him right for the second half of next year.

It wont matter who we get if we don't fix our game plan and systems
Voss needs serious help
Sayers and cook need to go all in with the right men around voss
We have a different list to Geelong, Hawks etc. Our system was to maximize the strengths we had. And it was working fairly well up until our players form turned for the worse.

Adding better players who can play different roles allows us to add layers to our system.

Not a fan of trading heavy capital for Houston but getting better users in the team will almost certainly allow us to play the faster slingshot footy that everyone's keen for us to.

The Age reporting Jack Martin will leave the club.

Love Jack but it’s the right decision

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back