Brendan Fevola up for Trade *MERGED THREADS*

Remove this Banner Ad

If we trade fev and end up with Taylor Walker i dont think i could handle it.... I dont think I'd jump ship but wow.

There I was thinking winning the premiership was our priority.

Spangher + McKinley + 3rd rounder for Fev is the rumor. Dont give me craptalk "Oh its not enough, wah wah" Thats just a very strong rumor coming out of Perth.

We Need to Support the Fev. Post your message of disgust at SAVE BRENDAN FEVOLA

The messages will be forwarded to Carlton. They need to know what we are thinking.
I support the club's decision - if I post that will it be sent through as well?

Also, out of interest, by saving Brendan Fevola does that include saving him from himself as well?

I support the club's decision - if I post that will it be sent through as well?

Also, out of interest, by saving Brendan Fevola does that include saving him from himself as well?

I'd like to take this good post one point further:

Does that include saving our young guns from being influenced by Fev's shocking off field behaviour and equally disruptive on-field dummy spits? His attitude in general? Does it save team harmony? :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't want the ugly fat head.

Keep him.

Apparently 60% of the Collingwood bigfooty posters want him.........
Let me tell you, 60% of Collingwood supporters are ******s, these figures are not coincedental.

Does that include saving our young guns from being influenced by Fev's shocking off field behaviour and equally disruptive on-field dummy spits? His attitude in general? Does it save team harmony? :rolleyes:

!!!!!
!
!
!!
EXACTLY WHY I DON'T WANT HIM, Pies have **** loads more young stars than Carlton, why the **** would MM and Buckley even consider this, I pray they are not even considering this.

Yes, he has a worse record. And what Judd did was terrible.

You disagree with me so you make it sound like I was hyprocritcal when in fact I mentioned both sides of coin

While I used your post to start my point, my main point about hypocrisy was not in relation to you specifically.

In all honesty there are two pretty strong sides to the argument, and we're all pretty much just banging our heads against a wall when trying to persuade others to see 'reason'.

!!!!!
!
!
!!
EXACTLY WHY I DON'T WANT HIM, Pies have **** loads more young stars than Carlton, why the **** would MM and Buckley even consider this, I pray they are not even considering this.

Fev will do no more harm than that Gangsta didak and his mate shaw. So it's obvious that MM isn't too worried about having headcase's on the list.

I'm proud of the stance the club has taken with Fev. He really does have himself to blame. I'm furious with him, not the club but with Fev, for putting the club into this position and forcing Swanns hand with his unprofessional behaviour which has been repeated time and time and time again over the years. He's had his chances and but those chances are all up and if we're realistic to set expectations of player behaviour and devotion on and off the field we can't have a senior player openly flouting those expectations and getting away with it. As much as I love Fev, and few Carlton supporters don't love Fev, I can't help but feel that with Fev gone we're now that one step closer to number 17.

And to all those who plan of not renewing your membership next year over this, well you can kiss my ass.

I am a Carlton Supporter!

I'm proud of the stance the club has taken with Fev. He really does have himself to blame. I'm furious with him, not the club but with Fev, for putting the club into this position and forcing Swanns hand with his unprofessional behaviour which has been repeated time and time and time again over the years. He's had his chances and but those chances are all up and if we're realistic to set expectations of player behaviour and devotion on and off the field we can't have a senior player openly flouting those expectations and getting away with it. As much as I love Fev, and few Carlton supporters don't love Fev, I can't help but feel that with Fev gone we're now that one step closer to number 17.

And to all those who plan of not renewing your membership next year over this, well you can kiss my ass.

I am a Carlton Supporter!

how do people feel that carlton are closer to no.17 without fev in the team, you are deluded, carlton wont win a premiership in the next few years without fev, blues wont make the finals next year without fev, simple as that!

Fevola will be at Carlton . basically carlton are offering him up as a trade but reality is. the draft is a weak draft so carlton won't gain much from that and with trading him to another club well there isn't anyone available that can replace fevola. he is the best full forward in the country. Carlton would be fools to let fevola go for a mediocre player . they aint that dumb.

how do people feel that carlton are closer to no.17 without fev in the team, you are deluded, carlton wont win a premiership in the next few years without fev, blues wont make the finals next year without fev, simple as that!

This is a team game, not an individual sport. When St Kilda lost Tony Lockett they went from being perpetual cellar dwellers to playing off in a grand final within a few years. Discipline, intensity and teamwork are what's required to be the best team in the league (Geelong and St Kilda proved that once again in the Grand Final), not individual brilliance.

740.jpg

Won't somebody think of the children!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Brendan Fevola up for Trade *MERGED THREADS*

Remove this Banner Ad

Back