Brendan Fevola up for Trade *MERGED THREADS*

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey
im a noob on here, But just got a inside story that fevola has to be traded because carlton's major sponsors said they will pull out if he doesnt!

Hey
im a noob on here, But just got a inside story that fevola has to be traded because carlton's major sponsors said they will pull out if he doesnt!

Champ, if you're trying to be irritating you really should go do a course.

I am not one to start rumours around here, and I will not tell all what I have heard, as I do not know it is fact.

What I have heard, from a very reliable source...Same person told me about Judd, before we knew and Mclean before it was announced.

Anyway, the story goes that there is more to this situation with Fevloa than the club is willing to let out. There is something which happened on the night (brownlow medal night), which was an extremely immoral act, yet not public, that was committed by Fev.

This act led to Carlton putting him up for trade.

What I understand is that he will not be at Carlton at all next year. Either the club will get a trade or they will sack him. Apparently, what he did was sufficient to break a clause in his contract and therefore void it from here on.

I was not made aware what this act was that Fevola actually committed.

Anyway, as per usual...take with a grain of salt, it's bigfooty.

Only time will tell.

I didn't want to make a new thread about this. But I've just been told that the Magpies have offered Heath Shaw and their first pick for Fevola. If this eventuates I would be fuc*** pisssed!

I didn't want to make a new thread about this. But I've just been told that the Magpies have offered Heath Shaw and their first pick for Fevola. If this eventuates I would be fuc*** pisssed!

Heath shaw is good, but not what we need.

we need a replacement for fev. I would take Cloke + an upgrade of their first pick

I am not one to start rumours around here, and I will not tell all what I have heard, as I do not know it is fact.

What I have heard, from a very reliable source...Same person told me about Judd, before we knew and Mclean before it was announced.

Anyway, the story goes that there is more to this situation with Fevloa than the club is willing to let out. There is something which happened on the night (brownlow medal night), which was an extremely immoral act, yet not public, that was committed by Fev.

This act led to Carlton putting him up for trade.

What I understand is that he will not be at Carlton at all next year. Either the club will get a trade or they will sack him. Apparently, what he did was sufficient to break a clause in his contract and therefore void it from here on.

I was not made aware what this act was that Fevola actually committed.

Anyway, as per usual...take with a grain of salt, it's bigfooty.

Only time will tell.

Let me guess, he was caught in the dunnies with Twiggers right ??? (IE Carey and Kelli Stevens at Glenn Archer's place a few years ago ?)

Let me guess, he was caught in the dunnies with Twiggers right ??? (IE Carey and Kelli Stevens at Glenn Archer's place a few years ago ?)

No idea, and unlike others I am not going to speculate.

Immoral act doesn't have only one meaning CP.

You're constant bullying of Jordan Russel is immoral.

I heard a rumor from someone close to the club (remember. RUMOR not fact. RUMOR) that he was "hitting on" Twiggley and Juddy told the board it was him or Fev

Straight swap for Brian Lake

what are your thoughts.. doggies desperately need a FF we need a FB.
Lake is one year younger than Fev, i would be over the moon with this trade.
Backlines win flags!

and with this move Thornton and Waite can be trialed in the forward line and both can play back when we need it aswell.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I heard a rumor from someone close to the club (remember. RUMOR not fact. RUMOR) that he was "hitting on" Twiggley and Juddy told the board it was him or Fev

That probably actually sounds feasible actually, although I reckon Twiggley wouldn't have a bar of him :D

I have felt all along that this whole issue about trading Fev is centered around a conflict with Judd ...

If this is true, I wish the club would actually try and settle the matterd between the two via Mediation, I mean Edwards and Mcleod don't get along as friends, but still play good footy for the Crows.

That probably actually sounds feasible actually, although I reckon Twiggley wouldn't have a bar of him :D

I have felt all along that this whole issue about trading Fev is centered around a conflict with Judd ...

If this is true, I wish the club would actually try and settle the matterd between the two via Mediation, I mean Edwards and Mcleod don't get along as friends, but still play good footy for the Crows.

I don't think this is close to the mark. I think Fev and Judd are actually quite close...IMO, this has been a massively hard decision by Judd.

Unlike Fev, I feel that Judd has put the club first, and put it ahead of his relationship with Fev. As the captain of the club, Judd has made the appropriate call.

Fev is not the kind of role model you won't around the kids.

Edwards and McLeod haven't spoken in years, but how many flags have the Crows won since they haven't been speaking?

If we've traded Fevola and agreed to pay some of his contract, will only half of our share count under the cap in 2011? ;) :p :D
Fevola's deal is back-ended because in 2011 he will qualify as a veteran and only half of his wage is counted under salary cap rules.

I'd love to see what the clubs are paying best 22 hacks, stars and out and out champions if Lake will earn 450 to 475 K next year...

I don't know how any club can fit 38 players under the $7.1 million cap if they're committing $475,000 to just one player.

Swann should cop some of the blame for Fevola being hard to trade due to his three year contract worth $700,000 p.a.

It's the likes of Franklin, Ablett, Judd, Brown, Pavlich, etc. who should be earning that sought of money.

Having two players taking up $1 million of a $7 million salary cap is over the top...

The Cats are paying the same amount or less than a side such as Sydney...

:eek:

It is not just the draft that is supposed to even up the comp TG. As Richmond are supposed to be spending as much as the cats - they are supposed to be able to lure/poach a star instead of overpaying hacks

Remove this Banner Ad

Brendan Fevola up for Trade *MERGED THREADS*

Remove this Banner Ad

Back