Review Bulldogs secure 6th place with a huge win against the Plastics.

Remove this Banner Ad

Great win ,
Hard now to leave Daniel out , he was v good.
Also shout out to Gallagher , terrific in a big game.
Can people see now why Gallagher has been in the side ahead of Sanders???

Its all about team balance people, and we need more run at the moment, not another inside mid.

On SM-A505YN using BigFooty.com mobile app

Can people see now why Gallagher has been in the side ahead of Sanders???

Its all about team balance people, and we need more run at the moment, not another inside mid.

On SM-A505YN using BigFooty.com mobile app

I don’t think anyone was debating Gallagher vs Sanders?

It’s obvious that they play two completely different positions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great win boys.

I'm stunned by how composed and all round solid Freijah is at such a young age. He's going to be a great 12 - 14 year player for us. The "old boys" Daniel and Macrae were big today, did a lot of good things. Richards excellent in the middle, the single biggest thing to take out of this season was him becoming an A grade mid very quickly. Dale awesome off half back and Bont very composed in the middle.

Ed Richards is a superstar

I suspect a lot of folk have fallen back in love with the club, team and coach in the back end of this season. Easy when you’re winning games, but if you’re like me, you’ve fallen back in love with them because they’ve finally regained an identity and a uniqueness that would be hard not to gravitate to even in losing matches.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I suspect a lot of folk have fallen back in love with the club, team and coach in the back end of this season. Easy when you’re winning games, but if you’re like me, you’ve fallen back in love with them because they’ve finally regained an identity and a uniqueness that would be hard not to gravitate to even in losing matches.

We've been awesome since the Port game. Even the loss against Adelaide wasn't as bad as some made it out to be. We've won 6 out of our last 7 which included comprehensive wins against 3 of the current top 4. That's massive.

Watchmen Im Not Locked In Here With You GIF by Legendary Entertainment

People saying we are unlucky playing the Hawks. It’s the other way around.

We've been awesome since the Port game. Even the loss against Adelaide wasn't as bad as some made it out to be. We've won 6 out of our last 7 which included comprehensive wins against 3 of the current top 4. That's massive.

Yep, and it’s been off the back of looking bold and energised. You can see who we are and what we want to be. That was missing for a while I think.

Glad to see how happy Baz is for his team hey

View attachment 2090874
And? Heaps of other Dogs players have insta, that did not play today. And none of them have posted a single thing about the game.

Why is Baz being singled out?

At least he attended an event yesterday in club colours and was at training recently. What players do or do not post is irrelevant to me really.

The regular pile on by people here, that is based on what people think he might do, and unverified info by ITKs. Is a bit ridiculous. Wouldn't blame him looking elsewhere.

Both us and Hawthorn are 6-1 over the last 2 months. It's going to be the 2 best teams in the comp facing off in a packed MCG.

I'd back whoever wins to go on and win the flag. Hopefully it's us!

And they seem to care. That was the big thing for me, for a long time a fair few seemed disinterested or confused. Huge shift all around the club and long may it continue. Bevo clearly needed support and new coaches seem to have had a huge impact.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Bulldogs secure 6th place with a huge win against the Plastics.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back