Review Bulldogs secure 6th place with a huge win against the Plastics.

Remove this Banner Ad

I just saw it.

There's no way Jones doesn't get a week. He could easily get two.

Those earlier who said he'll get a fine, come on now. If that was an opposition player your view would be so different.
Dangerfield on Walsh looked alot worse. Apparently leaving one arm free gets you off

Watchmen Im Not Locked In Here With You GIF by Legendary Entertainment

People saying we are unlucky playing the Hawks. It’s the other way around.
Both teams are unlucky. Winner will probably go all the way.

I am in Germany too - Hamburg. Great, listening to ABC radio coverage. Fantastisch.
I saw a group of five Bulldogs in Budapest, that wasn’t you was it? We gave the “Doggy,doggy,doggy” salute when we saw them.

I didn’t, I said we were very very good but if I was GWS, it would be very easy to switch off 2% knowing that you could stay in Syd all the way to the GF vs heading to Adel.

So that would require individual players as a collective consciously making decisions during the game about what intensity level to approach a play or in-game situation, all while knowing the scrutiny that the football world places on every performance, as well as wanting to ensure their own performance sees them included in the 23 for finals. I just don’t think it works like that in reality and I don’t think any self-respecting coach would even slightly entertain sacrificing integrity by deliberately playing below ability. But as always, I’ll never disagree with your right to your own view

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

You reckon the AFL will tell the umps to gift the Hawks the flag like they did for us in 2016?

Risky trying to repeat that deep conspiracy again, Scrag. I mean how they managed to involve so many and yet maintain the levels of secrecy they did in 2016 is extraordinary.

AFL need to stop suspending on the fact it 'could've' caused an injury. With that logic anything is worthy of a suspension. Those tunneling incidents a couple weeks back were just a fine and their potential to cause injury is just as/if not more dangerous

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Egregious talent. Composure is one of those intangibles that can’t be taught. The kids got it in spades. I don’t even think his own mother would’ve predicted he’d be this good so early on.

Pick 45. Absolute STEAL
Even Derwayne called him Smokin’ Joel at one stage. You’d almost think commentators read this forum 🤔

Risky trying to repeat that deep conspiracy again, Scrag. I mean how they managed to involve so many and yet maintain the levels of secrecy they did in 2016 is extraordinary.

Sounds like GWS tanking yesterday 😜

Reviving the Hawks hate will great. They won a 3 peat not even 10 years ago and their fans are acting like they are breaking some 50 year curse. Funny how the Hawks supporter base is non existent unless they are absolutely flying.

So that would require individual players as a collective consciously making decisions during the game about what intensity level to approach a play or in-game situation, all while knowing the scrutiny that the football world places on every performance, as well as wanting to ensure their own performance sees them included in the 23 for finals. I just don’t think it works like that in reality and I don’t think any self-respecting coach would even slightly entertain sacrificing integrity by deliberately playing below ability. But as always, I’ll never disagree with your right to your own view

Yeah, not saying they did switch off, more that it’s a possibility.

Of course the want to win, maybe once it slipped away at the end because we were so freakin dominant, they took the foot off.

I don’t think it’s that bigger stretch to imagine that all the players knew that they didn’t have to win to secure a home final

But we disagree

Maybe it’s just supporting the dogs for so long that I know they can switch off

It’s played above the ears sometimes

Yeah, not saying they did switch off, more that it’s a possibility.

Of course the want to win, maybe once it slipped away at the end because we were so freakin dominant, they took the foot off.

I don’t think it’s that bigger stretch to imagine that all the players knew that they didn’t have to win to secure a home final

But we disagree

Maybe it’s just supporting the dogs for so long that I know they can switch off

It’s played above the ears sometimes

Yep, we dogs supporters like to practice self-preservation in a range of little ways!

Something that baffles me is how did Greene not give away a free kick to English when he picked up and dumped him after the whistle was blown. This is why the Toby tax isn't real, guy is an absolute campaigner who rarely faces the consequences of his actions.

MRP can still sanction, but with Christensen’s track record nothing will come of it

It's more that I'm baffled that they didn't pay a free kick to English for this and the umpire is specifically saying NO FREE KICK.
Hence why the entire system is broken, the umps never whistled a free kick for Houston’s hit on Rankine yet he got 5 weeks!

Dangerfield on Walsh looked alot worse. Apparently leaving one arm free gets you off
Yes, I'm sure the AFL will take this precedent involving a higher profile player into account and dismiss the charge. :rainbow:

Jeff Goldblum What GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Bulldogs secure 6th place with a huge win against the Plastics.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back