Can Sam Walsh be the GOAT?

Remove this Banner Ad

A bit of perspective please. Playing 300 games for the Blues during that period is the equivalent of a career of roughly 80 games for a top club like the Pies. Playing 200 games at the Blues is worth around 50 games at the Pies.
I hate to break it to you mate, if you haven't looked at the ladder lately which i presume not many Collingwood supporters have, you are not a top club anymore.

I hate to break it to you mate, if you haven't looked at the ladder lately which i presume not many Collingwood supporters have, you are not a top club anymore.
Temporary aberration which will be rectified next season. We still managed to thwart your premiership aspirations by knocking you off twice this season. Youā€™re not going to win the flag from 7th, 8th, or, heavens forbid, perhaps even 9th!

That alone makes it a satisfying season for the Pies.

Josh fraser has no accolades. The cupboard is bare. Biggest bust out of the whole lot of no 1 picks mentioned
In 2002 Fraser was the first player to gain a lead for his side in the last quarter of a GF since 1984 šŸ‘ heralding a new, exciting era of close, watchable GFs

Pioneer!

Josh fraser has no accolades. The cupboard is bare. Biggest bust out of the whole lot of no 1 picks mentioned
Would you believe me if I told you that Josh Fraser:
  • averaged more disposals than Matthew Kreuzer?
  • averaged more marks than Matthew Kreuzer?
  • averaged more goals than Matthew Kreuzer?
  • averaged more clearances than Matthew Kreuzer?
  • won more Brownlow votes than Matthew Kreuzer?
  • played in more games (and finals) than Matthew Kreuzer?

You should believe me as these are all true

I'm not saying Josh Fraser was a good #1 pick so moot point. I'd rate him as better than Gibbs and about the same as Kruezer fwiw.
Why do you feel the need to defend your #1 draft pick failures? It's obvious to everybody ( who doesn't support Carlton) that you screwed them up.

Temporary aberration which will be rectified next season. We still managed to thwart your premiership aspirations by knocking you off twice this season. Youā€™re not going to win the flag from 7th, 8th, or, heavens forbid, perhaps even 9th!

That alone makes it a satisfying season for the Pies.
We're satisfied ending the Pies chances last weekend.

This is a Sam Walsh is an overrated spud thread not a collingwood vs Carlton war, please stay on topic

We're satisfied ending the Pies chances last weekend.
The Bombers ended our realistic chances about 2 months ago

Meanwhile your mentally fragile club has blown up a mint chance to sneak a flag from 2nd to maybe barely just fall into the 8

No wins against top 15 sides in the last 8 games, probably the 15th best side in it currently on those "form" ladders you guys were gleefully producing this time last year šŸ˜†

Another year of abject humiliation for the dinosaur Baggers šŸ¤£ and another fun year for Pies fans in the end

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not saying Josh Fraser was a good #1 pick so moot point. I'd rate him as better than Gibbs and about the same as Kruezer fwiw.
Why do you feel the need to defend your #1 draft pick failures? It's obvious to everybody ( who doesn't support Carlton) that you screwed them up.
I actually don't particularly care as I didn't bring them up in conversation, but if you are going to sit there and laugh at number 1 picks, perhaps make sure your own house is in order first .
And that was all my response was a about.
Wonder who the pies will pick with their first rounder this year ?

The Bombers ended our realistic chances about 2 months ago

Meanwhile your mentally fragile club has blown up a mint chance to sneak a flag from 2nd to maybe barely just fall into the 8

No wins against top 15 sides in the last 8 games, probably the 15th best side in it currently on those "form" ladders you guys were gleefully producing this time last year šŸ˜†

Another year of abject humiliation for the dinosaur Baggers šŸ¤£ and another fun year for Pies fans in the end
We are only down 3 spots from last year, Pies are down 10, boy oh boy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Can Sam Walsh be the GOAT?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back