Can Sam Walsh be the GOAT?

Remove this Banner Ad

I actually don't particularly care as I didn't bring them up in conversation, but if you are going to sit there and laugh at number 1 picks, perhaps make sure your own house is in order first .
And that was all my response was a about.
Wonder who the pies will pick with their first rounder this year ?
How do you get a Number 1 pick?

Don't know if it's possible to go back and check the odds at the time but he was in general neck and neck or ahead or ur beloved Nicky after his finals series last year.

A fully fit Walsh is still an absolute A-grader, a labouring Walsh still a very good player.
How does Josh Jenkins thinking he was going to win the Brownlow make him favourite?

And what’s Nick Daicos got to do in the Sam Walsh thread?

I know you can’t help yourself with Nick but let’s stay in the lane if this thread.

Loving the humour. Took him 20 weeks to get fit, then bang, season is done. Hope he doesn't eat too many Burgers over the holiday season. Lance Whitnall says hello
He gets in great positions and would have had a huge year if he hadn't fumbled like a female Secret Service agent, trying to get up to powerhouse speed

AA squad min next year 👍

and now you know next time you're in a final you can switch Kemp forward and Curnow back
and now you know next time you're in a final you can switch Kemp forward and Curnow back
I an see Curnow having a day out with 10 in a few weeks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice injury trolling - dun worry I don't button mash unlike you and your 'kind'.
Injury Trolling?

How many players take to the field at this stage of the season are 100% fit and firing on all cylinders?

Why would the Carlton match committee continue to select him if he was badly impacted by injury?

Pathetic reach.

Remove this Banner Ad

Can Sam Walsh be the GOAT?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back