Toast Hawks made finals in 2024! - Hawks finals discussion

Can the Hawks make finals in 2024?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Apparently we are 13th for goalkicking accuracy this year. Not good at all. We need to improve that in the next 2 weeks leading into the finals that we're still not assured of....

Hopefully some results fall our way and we can get up to 5th or 6th to get a home final, 4th would be better but alot has to go our way for that to happen.

Hopefully some results fall our way and we can get up to 5th or 6th to get a home final, 4th would be better but alot has to go our way for that to happen.
I think if all results go as expected (except for the crows beating port in the showdown) we'll finish 6th with Port in 7th. Realistic chance to happen.

I'm going to keep it low as we still have to win both games by fair amount to out a distance between us and Carlton

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If i'm not mistaken percentage doesnt matter for us because GWS and Fremantle play eachother.
The only thing that matters is beating richmond and north.

Get the 8 points and we're guaranteed to make finals.

If i'm not mistaken percentage doesnt matter for us because GWS and Fremantle play eachother.
The only thing that matters is beating richmond and north.

Get the 8 points and we're guaranteed to make finals.
No.

If Carlton win both at a greater margin than us, we're in strife.

Freo or Dogs lose to GWS and all we have to do is win both games by no more than a point.

If Freo and Dogs both beat GWS, then we can probably jump GWS on percentage.

We don't necessarily even need to worry about what Carlton does.

No.

If Carlton win both at a greater margin than us, we're in strife.
Youre right
Worst case scenario we miss out on finals by a few percent to either carlton or gws, assuming they smash their competition and we barely win against richmond and north even though it's extremely unlikely
If we win both games the floor is 9th, and the ceiling is 3rd.
If we lose both our ceiling is 7th and our floor is 11th

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Hawks made finals in 2024! - Hawks finals discussion

Back