Toast Hawks made finals in 2024! - Hawks finals discussion

Can the Hawks make finals in 2024?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Port inflicting more misery onto us for the second time this season.
We are 1 game and a bit of percentage from 2nd spot. Don't just look at the few teams directly around us or in the bottom part of the 8. I thought the same thing till I re checked the ladder. I'm becoming more confident we can roll right through everyone and tonight's result will be irrelevant.

As top 8 keeps getting harder with other results, the top 4 gets more and more realistic. It’s that tight. If we keep winning, could finish top 4, and none of the remaining games should be intimidating. On form we should be very confident of beating Carlton

Been hoping the Saints will beat the Bummers but then realised I was relying on the Ain’ts to do something good 🤦🏼‍♂️
Actually think the only results the rest of the round that matter are the lions and Freo games today and ours. Lions and Dockers lose top 2 is actually up for grabs not just top 4. Both teams win they have a buffer over the others. Think the Lions are vulnerable today no Andrews and Payne so there going with a makeshift backline.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Doing a few different versions of the ladder predictor, I think it’s better for the dees to win tonight. Makes our game vs the giants next week less do or die.

Draw FC might be the best option
Better that dees win narrowly we can take them on percentage

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Hawks made finals in 2024! - Hawks finals discussion

Back