Review Cats back in business after smashing Hawks by 82 points at the G

Remove this Banner Ad

Cameron rightly takes a lot of credit but Miers and O'Connor deserve big shout outs for stepping up when the going was tough. They've both been outstanding this year, Miers one of the only ones giving us creativity going forward and O'Connor holding back an avalanche down back. Great to see some others jump on in the second half today.

How big a back flip did David King have to make after calling us gone at 1/2 time.

GO Catters

Cameron rightly takes a lot of credit but Miers and O'Connor deserve big shout outs for stepping up when the going was tough. They've both been outstanding this year, Miers one of the only ones giving us creativity going forward and O'Connor holding back an avalanche down back. Great to see some others jump on in the second half today.
Miers 2 votes for mine.

Appropriate for Easter: Geelong rose from the dead thanks to JC (Jeremy Cameron).

Far from it for me to hold a grudge, but who was that dickhead that said last week that Hawthorn would beat the Cats? Any takers?
Also, I said 'WTF?" Re: have the Cats been paid/told to tone it down? How do you explain the 3rd Qtr? And the 4th?

Amazing what a difference getting first hands on the ball in the guts does. We were smashed in that area in the first half, but got right on top in the 2nd half and dominated as a result.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How big a back flip did David King have to make after calling us gone at 1/2 time.

GO Catters
He wasn't on his Pat Malone there. I thought we were gone too. It's like a different Geelong came out after the half time break.

JC leading the Coleman. Fair effort considering there wouldn’t have been many f50 entries in the first 3 losses.
The 3 losses imo were a false economy.

Played well for a good part of the game v Collingwood. Injuries and structural issues did us in. Blues was a defensive mishmash and the won by single digits.

Gold Coast was an abominable result.
Duncan and Kolo back were big ins. Get SDK back in and we can begin to build some form.

I’m just here to see memes of David King’s face from post-game, and a list of all the dumb sh*t BT continued to spin against us despite walloping Hawthorn in only a half of football.

Please <whatever gods you’d like to insert here> let us whoop the Eagles by the same next week.
This one win had us jump to 13th.

Looking at the Rohan tackle - all he really did was hang on while the momentum swung him around. I'd be surprised to see a player get rubbed out for that. Just unlucky with the angles of momentum and he was only 50% responsible for that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Cats back in business after smashing Hawks by 82 points at the G

Remove this Banner Ad

Back