Review Cats ground Bombers by 77 point.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love Miers correcting the Krock boys, especially Kingy

They congratulated Miers on his 100th game & that he'll now get his name on the locker alongside Buddha Hocking & Motlop

As Miers corrected them, his name is already on the locker as a premiership player 😎

We love that you're listening.

Can see why Atkins has developed into a very useful player. Completely grounded, sensible guy who continues to work on his game.

He just needs to keep the beard - it seems his secret power, he plays a bit more on edge/angry, and it's when we see the best of him

Don't like him clean shaven, as he just doesn't seem to have the same impact

Did St Kilda came second?

View attachment 1739608

I see we've managed to clone Max.

96c761212a26ea787f2a64c37b038055

That's got to be one of the best games we've played all season, and to think we're likely going to try and find a way to bring back Tuohy, plus maybe Bews & C. Guthrie injury pending

Other than Mullin, not sure there's any easy or obvious outs

What a good headache to have
Agree. I think from now we need to just be working with a squad of 24 managing players via sub (you know my view on that - wouldn’t have hurt having 2E as sub tonight) unless they really need a break…unless injuries then can use some of the younger players.

To be Sav may give a back Tall a break if needed - but if not frankly they shouldn’t mix and give them a chance to build cohesion. Maybe they give Menegola a shot to give a chop out? (Although frankly I haven’t seen anything in VFL that suggests he should even get a shot).

From here we need to limit changes to managing those who genuinely need it. We need our finals team to get on a role. The rest are pure back up to injuries

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great game from OHenry tonight.

Really looked a lot more a cog in the wheel in our game plan defensively and offensively tonight.

Only got the two tackles but he harassed and put on pressure around the ball carrier and forced turnovers and poor kicks down the line.

Loved his work!!
Good to see you’ve come around haha

Our first quarters over the last two weeks: 15.10.100 to 2.1.13.

Need another massive start like that next week to take the Gabba crowd right out of it from the get-go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back