Review Cats ground Bombers by 77 point.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

That game was over very quickly - Ess kicking it out of defence early in the 1st qtr looked ragged - rattled - no idea - you could see Geel were going to score at will and often

I liked J Hemry game - he took some nice marks in that 1st qtr

Atkins played like he played in the GF - with great confidence - very good

After watching that tonight - i think Esava can get on that bus to Port Augusta - i mean Port Adelaide

Great game from OHenry tonight.

Really looked a lot more a cog in the wheel in our game plan defensively and offensively tonight.

Only got the two tackles but he harassed and put on pressure around the ball carrier and forced turnovers and poor kicks down the line.

Loved his work!!
I thought the opposite. He's had a few great games where he's shown great promise, but I thought he messed up some simple things and got in the way of teammates a bit tonight.
Still, I like what he brings, he's hard at it and he's generally a reliable shot at goal.
We are building nicely and have to keep up this improvement.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our run home is tough. Finals basically start now for us considering who we face in the run home.
One thing is certain, IF we make it every other team will be nervous as we would have beaten most of them in the run home.
1993 all over again!

So other than a managed player I think we saw our finals team tonight - 2E not Sav in case you were wondering!

To me 2E comes into the 22 and O Henry goes to sub (Mullin misses 23). I don’t think Sav is in for finals and can’t count on C Gurthrie getting back.

If no injuries then I think that is the team? A 23 that can get on a role and win B2B

So other than a managed player I think we saw our finals team tonight - 2E not Sav in case you were wondering!

To me 2E comes into the 22 and O Henry goes to sub (Mullin misses 23). I don’t think Sav is in for finals and can’t count on C Gurthrie getting back.

If no injuries then I think that is the team? A 23 that can get on a role and win B2B
Bews?

Yes I was thinking this group has played some games together now. A good victory next week would solidify it, but it looks much more cohesive. Their handballs under pressure aren't quite up to last year's level, but they're getting there.
I doubt it will ever come up, but I don't think I'd want an underdone Cuthrie coming in, or anyone else who has been out a long time. Put a TEAM out there. Next week it the first real acid test. The guys have to know finals starts now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back