Cats v Hawks- have a laugh

Remove this Banner Ad

Is anyone else getting sick of this Media love fest for Hawthorn.
Geelong are hardly getting talked about on T.v & radio, and they keep saying that if Hawthorn & Geelong played now, Hawthorn would win.
I reckon we are getting totally disrespected. :thumbsdown:

Is anyone else getting sick of this Media love fest for Hawthorn.
Geelong are hardly getting talked about on T.v & radio, and they keep saying that if Hawthorn & Geelong played now, Hawthorn would win.
I reckon we are getting totally disrespected. :thumbsdown:

I'm actually of the opposite view. Let them talk the Hawks up. Allows us to fly under the radar a bit. After all, they are playing pretty good football at the moment, and we have been spasmodic at best.

I'm particularly liking the fact they're saying Hawthorn will beat us. Puts all the pressure on them, and we all saw how they handled pressure in the semi final last season. :p

I'm actually of the opposite view. Let them talk the Hawks up. Allows us to fly under the radar a bit. After all, they are playing pretty good football at the moment, and we have been spasmodic at best.

I'm particularly liking the fact they're saying Hawthorn will beat us. Puts all the pressure on them, and we all saw how they handled pressure in the semi final last season. :p

Good post. Totally agree.

you would have to be very happy if you were a bulldogs supporter. All the attention on the two teams above them.
It would be good to put the lid back on.

i get pissed off with u guys in victoria u think its going to be a geelong and hawthorn grand final already i think hawthorn have peaked too early every team has a slump during the year theres still 13 games to go in the year and u still have to win two finals to get in the big one so dont get ahead of your self guys

i get pissed off with u guys in victoria u think its going to be a geelong and hawthorn grand final already i think hawthorn have peaked too early every team has a slump during the year theres still 13 games to go in the year and u still have to win two finals to get in the big one so dont get ahead of your self guys

WTF does Victoria have to do with it ?
People from Sydney,Perth,Hotlanta and other locations outside Vic are posting comments,not just Vics.

Now run along or we'll spank you in another GF :p

yep, thats sure a big ass sentence! thats the old magpies coming out in the port supporters:)

Yes, I think you are right. The Hawks forward line is looking a lot better. I'd be interested in seeing how many goals you are getting from the midfield.

To suuggest the Hawks attack is one dimensional is laughable, I think the bigger problem is your backline against quality opposition. Geelong may stretch them.

Franklin 42 Goals
Roughead 27
Williams 13
Osborne 12
Rioli 10
Young 6
Hodge 5
Sewell 4
Campbell 4
Boyle 4
Dew 3
Bateman 2
McGlynn 2
Ladson 1
Mitchell 1
Ellis 1
Lewis 1
Crawford 1
Tuck 1
Taylor 1
Clarke 1

As you can see, we have plenty of goals kicked from the midfield, or from players who spend greater then 60% of time outside the forward 50. 46 of 142, 32% infact. Which is about right. I have heard people say you want 1 goal from your midfield for every 3 the team kicks. almost there.

And the Defence, while not as big-named, gets the job done without having players drop back. Could use a bigger body, but not necessary.

Better than 'peaking' at quarter time...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol one grand final mate where was u in 04 when we won we have the highest winning percentage this decade sunshine

I was throwing up, thinking "football has sunk to this"...

lol one grand final mate where was u in 04 when we won we have the highest winning percentage this decade sunshine

119 points. Your team is a disgrace, and any sort of pride they once had has well and truly been flushed down the toilet now. If I were you, I'd run away with my tail between my legs, because you are a joke and a disgrace to the game of football.

Remove this Banner Ad

Cats v Hawks- have a laugh

Remove this Banner Ad

Back