Prediction Changes and pre match discussion vs Brisbane Lions R23.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve never seen a more disinterested west coast side.
It’s almost as if some of the senior guys are going through the motions and have absolutely no interest or enjoyment in playing and know they can get away with it.
An experienced coach could see this side is in dire need of a shakeup.

The changes are very obvious he’s been making the same changes all season he won’t change now. It’s pointless suggesting anything to be perfectly honest.

In: Rioli, Waterman, Williams, Brander, Rotham

Out: Sheed, Langdon, Vardy, Kelly (inj), Nelson

A few Eagle careers on the line in this one. Thank **** this season will be over after next week is all I'll say. It's ironic we've pissed away the second half of the season and in all likelihood the finals or at least the Grand final will be in Perth. Hopefully the players that play show pride in the jersey next week and don't return with another near 100 point thumping under their belts. There is certainly a cancer going in around the club I don't know if it's the players or coach but something is damn rotten at the core.

Out - natanui ( don't risk him ) In Williams

Out - Kelly ( Injured ) in West

OUT - Vardy ( Potato ) In Edwards ( 2nd ruck)

Out sheed ( suspension) in Brander

Out shep ( managed ) in rotham

Out JK ( managed ) in Willie

B. Witherden Barrass Rotham
HB. Cole McGovern Foley
C Ledwards Brander Gaff
HF. Rioli Allen Ryan
F. Petrecelle Darling Cripps
Foll Williams Yeo Shuey
Int Redden Nelson Hedwards West
Sub langdon

(Log in to remove this ad.)

HB. Cole McGovern Foley
C Ledwards Brander Gaff
HF. Rioli Allen Ryan
Foll Williams Yeo Shuey
Sub langdon

What are you not risking NicNat from? All will play if fit. NN, Shep, JK.

HB. Cole McGovern Foley
C Ledwards Brander Gaff
HF. Rioli Allen Ryan
Foll Williams Yeo Shuey
Sub langdon

Williams has been injured so often this year that rucking him solo with only pinch-hitters as backup would be an enormous risk.

Sheed needs to go.

For those who think kicking the winner in 2018 invalidates the criticism, you don't grasp the thread - and yes even I get how stupid that sounds ...

With him playing the role he plays we won't win anything. Ever. When he moves on we'll be better.

But congratulations to him on that kick. It has most certainly enhanced his reputation well beyond his ability and undoubtedly earned him a few dollars in the process.

I'm just annoyed it has further entrenched him in the side. Which just delays our improvement.

So your saying keep vardy in ?

If you’re insisting on resting NicNat then yes.

I don’t know why we’d bother doing that though, what are we resting him for? Finals?

Sheed needs to go.

For those who think kicking the winner in 2018 invalidates the criticism, you don't grasp the thread - and yes even I get how stupid that sounds ...

With him playing the role he plays we won't win anything. Ever. When he moves on we'll be better.

But congratulations to him on that kick. It has most certainly enhanced his reputation well beyond his ability and undoubtedly earned him a few dollars in the process.

I'm just annoyed it has further entrenched him in the side. Which just delays our improvement.
Unfortunately for sheed is he has taken to cycling to improve his fitness. This has made him a good runner but piss weak when it comes to the physical stuff .

I would rather move gaff on and play sheed in that role . At least sheed can mark and he does open the game up with his kicking .
Sheed played his best in gaffs role when gaff was suspended .

Redden then played that inside role .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back