Prediction Changes and pre match discussion vs Brisbane Lions R23.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheed given a $3,000 fine for striking.

Although in effect it’s a $4,000 fine, because on receiving the notice he was compelled to race out and buy a grand’s worth of lotto tickets.
TBF

Would've been hard suspending him for a hit to the guts when Hawkins has tackled a guy, pinned his arms and concussed him with NFA.

The club should be looking to tank this one and play the kids, but we aren't that smart. If Richmond get up over Hawthorn, and Fremantle beat St Kilda we drop to 11th and pick 9 to 10 range. Daicos as a father son doesn't drop us down the order but Darcy to the Dogs does. Erasmus might still be there at pick 9. Hate to see him in purple.

He should be dropped for not one but two incidents which have killed a game off in consecutive weeks for us… firstly the Oliver non tackle or attack on the ball and then the Serong not getting him out of bounds….

Im gonna spew up watching him slug around the Gabba live this weekend.. lets see how he goes against a zorko, neale, berry, lyons or mccluggage.

The club should be looking to tank this one and play the kids, but we aren't that smart. If Richmond get up over Hawthorn, and Fremantle beat St Kilda we drop to 11th and pick 9 to 10 range. Daicos as a father son doesn't drop us down the order but Darcy to the Dogs does. Erasmus might still be there at pick 9. Hate to see him in purple.

Why doesn’t Daicos drop us down the order? Collingwood sent their first-rounder away to GWS last year to avoid losing it to match Daicos.

I think sticking to what has got us to this point will be more than enough to move us up the draft order.

Out: Kelly (injured), Vardy (omitted), Petruccelle (omitted), Foley (omitted), Kennedy* (injured)
In: Brander, H Edwards, Rioli, Langdon, Waterman*

FB: McGovern H Edwards Sheppard
HB: Witherden Barrass Cole
C: Redden Sheed Gaff
HF: Cripps Darling Rioli
FF: Allen Kennedy* Ryan
R: Naitanui Shuey Yeo
I: L Edwards Langdon Nelson Brander
E from: Foley, Petruccelle, Ainsworth, Rotham, West, Hutchings, Vardy, Williams, Winder, Jones

I mean, you could drop some more people, but the emergencies don't look like they're going to turn a game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Because they're already below us on the ladder.

But they don’t have a first rounder. So when a bid comes for Daicos, they’ll match it with picks after ours, which pushes ours back.

And the same will happen with the Bulldogs and Darcy, and any other FS/academy picks that come in the first eight picks or so.

The game's been locked in as a night game now. Brisbane at night in dewy conditions with what I'm sure will be another tall line up played by us. All the makings of a 50+ point loss, an appropriate end to our season.

Its 4:35 Brisbane time. The dew isnt bad this time of year especially at that time.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back