Preview Changes and pre-match discussion vs Dockers in WA

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi Roos fans,

With Larkey out, do you think you'll be running a shorter forward line against us?

Good luck for Friday by the way. I think we'll (respectfully) come away with the win, but it will be a lot closer than most think given our COVID outs.

On a side note, I really rate your clubs young talent and think the club is going about the rebuild the right way i.e. not cutting corners. Hopefully Noble is given ample leeway to develop and bring them all through. I'm heading to the game and can't wait to see JHF in the flesh - you've got a special one there!
Thank you for being nice.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So you’re missing 1 good player - Taberner.

Shocked Colyer is still on an AFL list.
Don't be disrespectful mate. Colyer's torn us to shreds in previous years, Lobb is a headache up forward, Frederick and Acres have both been really important for Freo's ball movement, and Logue kept the bloke who kicked 7 goals against us scoreless. All have done well in their best 22, and quite frankly we're in no position to be calling them crap

Don't be disrespectful mate. Colyer's torn us to shreds in previous years, Lobb is a headache up forward, Frederick and Acres have both been really important for Freo's ball movement, and Logue kept the bloke who kicked 7 goals against us scoreless. All have done well in their best 22, and quite frankly we're in no position to be calling them crap
Lol torn us to shred when? Runs fast but slaughters the ball. Freos odds improve with him not playing.

Lol torn us to shred when? Runs fast but slaughters the ball. Freos odds improve with him not playing.
Not sure when the last time you watched him was but he absolutely does not slaughter the ball. Like I said leads the team in goal assists and I'll always trust him with ball in hand

Not sure when the last time you watched him was but he absolutely does not slaughter the ball. Like I said leads the team in goal assists and I'll always trust him with ball in hand
Averaging 13 touches. If he was so good with ball in hand why not get it into his hands more? Like the Dogs do with Daniel? He is limited - it’s why he was trade for a future fourth round.

Every team need a bottom 6.

Averaging 13 touches. If he was so good with ball in hand why not get it into his hands more? Like the Dogs do with Daniel? He is limited - it’s why he was trade for a future fourth round.

Every team need a bottom 6.
He's a small forward/hff they're not known for accumulating touches. I'm not denying that he's in our bottom 6 (he is) but he makes a meaningful contribution every game and we're definitely better off with him in the team over whoever replaces him. He also did finish 9th in our b&f last year.

He's a small forward/hff they're not known for accumulating touches. I'm not denying that he's in our bottom 6 (he is) but he makes a meaningful contribution every game and we're definitely better off with him in the team over whoever replaces him. He also did finish 9th in our b&f last year.
9th!! Look out. Kayne Turner finished 9th in ours - maybe I should talk him up.

So a 4 disposal and 1 behind game was a meaningful contribution? If you want to talk him up maybe head back to your board and find some freo nuffies that would get sucked in by the rubbish you just posted. Lucky to be on a list.

9th!! Look out. Kayne Turner finished 9th in ours - maybe I should talk him up.

So a 4 disposal and 1 behind game was a meaningful contribution? If you want to talk him up maybe head back to your board and find some freo nuffies that would get sucked in by the rubbish you just posted. Lucky to be on a list.
Listen mate I'm here tryna inflate our own players value to give you some hope for the weekend by letting you know that our outs are significant in terms of our scoring powers 😭😭

I will leave you in peace now. All the best for Friday night xx

Coach Emeritus Scamper
Resized_IMG951321.jpeg

and
Coach Sissy Rose:
Resized_20210507_204521.jpeg

both say the following:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back