Preview Changes and pre-match discussion vs Dockers in WA

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Averaging 13 touches. If he was so good with ball in hand why not get it into his hands more? Like the Dogs do with Daniel? He is limited - it’s why he was trade for a future fourth round.

Every team need a bottom 6.
So he averages more disposals than that greatest small forward to ever play the game, The Great LT!

Not sure why we have so many Freo posters in this thread (welcome of course), and why they are attempting to say their 13 touch ex-drug cheat from * is actually underrated on an opposition board.

Don't be disrespectful mate. Colyer's torn us to shreds in previous years, Lobb is a headache up forward, Frederick and Acres have both been really important for Freo's ball movement, and Logue kept the bloke who kicked 7 goals against us scoreless. All have done well in their best 22, and quite frankly we're in no position to be calling them crap
So did Sam Kerridge re Coyler…

The rest are good players. Acres in particular has become a fine player.

If it makes you feel any better we're missing 3 of our top 4 goal scorers this season (lobb, freddy, taberner) and our leading goal assist player (colyer).
It doesn't make me feel better but I appreciate what you are saying all the same.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hmmm. Seems we may be a bit concerned about West Coast. Noble pulling the ace out of his sleeve in the run to the spoon.

Yes crafty Noble at his best. Although I can see Walkers getting a bag and we resigning him for 3 years, while putting Larkey/Comben up for trade as we've ' found our man'.

Oh well. Dark days Passmore dark days.

Yes crafty Noble at his best. Although I can see Walkers getting a bag and we resigning him for 3 years, while putting Larkey/Comben up for trade as we've ' found our man'.

Taylor injured? Looked like our best proposition after the Dogs game

He will lead us to salvation, Old boy.

1E587724-6BFF-4B0E-A659-3B902133D2B6.jpeg

I could be totally wrong but I believe Walkers is playing forward . It’s how we set up training .

Let me take you for a walk down memory lane. Learn from history kids:

I get why coaches get seduced though. After a few games down back Walker usually starts nudging opponents out, taking intercept marks and kicking straight if not particularly creatively.

The coach forgets the last Walker up forward cluster**** and thinks "hmm, well he is tall, strong, good mark, straight kick - yeh let's try it".

And everytime, a couple of minutes in - Walker gets a goal. Coach probably looks around the box with an expression of "yeh thats why I did it".

Then on cue, Walker goes to jelly, has a mess of a game and coach is determined to never make that mistake again.

But about 8 weeks later Larkey is getting brutalised, a lot has happened in the meantime and the coach looks at the magnets with fresh eyes and thinks "hmm...".

Howdi fellas,
My prediction is this will be closer than the bookies predict. Realistically it's probably 5 outs as Darcy would have come in for Meek.
Logue, Lobb and Acres are all in really good form and had arguably their best game for the club against Geelong.
Fredericks and Colyer are probably in our bottom 6 players but their speed is important to the game plan.
Good luck for Friday and hope to see the Roos bounce back soon.

Howdi fellas,
My prediction is this will be closer than the bookies predict. Realistically it's probably 5 outs as Darcy would have come in for Meek.

Fredericks and Colyer are probably in our bottom 6 players but their speed is important to the game plan.
Good luck for Friday and hope to see the Roos bounce back soon.

Many an average footballer has career bests against us and with those highlighted out, we're half a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back