Preview Changes and pre match discussion vs Hawthorn in last round of 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

B: Archer Corr Ford
HB: Scott Dawson Powell
C: McKercher LDU Stephens
HF: Wardlaw Teakle Duursma
F: Simpkin Larkey Hansen Jnr

R:Xerri Curtis Greenwood

I can’t believe I’m saying this, but without Sheezel, our mids can’t be relied upon at all and it’s actually quite sh*t.

I’ve gone with a different look midfield as Powell cannot be trusted, Simpkin has to stay away from the guts, and Wardlaw is currently useless.

Refresh the forward line with pressure and work rate while getting Curtis (rover) into the game more. Greenwood gets a send off game and has a role in shutting down Newman or Day on the inside. Anything to give LDU space.

Ford is massively out of form and has been sent back as an intercepting medium defender. While not ideal, Scott being put back to shut down a dangerous small gives Stephens and Kerch the wings.

We could be looking at double 100 point thrashings…

Calm down and play the team with the best chance of making a contest of it. Don’t limp out of the season with another trouncing if it can be helped. We’ve lost enough players forced by injury, we don’t need to gut the side further.

what would be more demoralising?

getting spanked by 100 points two weeks in a row or forfeiting the match?

Out: Ford in Stevo
Out: Chom in W Dawson
Out: Stevens in Lazarro
Out: Teakle in Finnbar
Out: Bergman in Phillips
Omfg ….
Sleevo
Under 18 Dawson
backyard suburban footballer Finbar
&
One paced farked this draft pick giving #29 Will Phil
That’s going to change our pathetic club around 🤦‍♂️

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Omfg ….
Sleevo
Under 18 Dawson
backyard suburban footballer Finbar
&
One paced farked this draft pick giving #29 Will Phil
That’s going to change our pathetic club around 🤦‍♂️
you sir are a complete knobend. It's a meaningless round, there are injuries to cover, VFL form to be rewarded, and kids to be given opportunities. But by all means, pull on the boots yourself and go have a run around the block.

you sir are a complete knobend. It's a meaningless round, there are injuries to cover, VFL form to be rewarded, and kids to be given opportunities. But by all means, pull on the boots yourself and go have a run around the block.
It’s 100% obvious you have never played a min of AFL football & were beaten up in high school for being an absolute Tool / nerd

Going to be nasty weather in Launceston

Sat
24 Aug
wt-22.svg
12 / 8 °CTstorms early. Overcast.9 °C16
I'm stopping off in Flinders Island. It'll be cold but there will be some good fishing. The people are great and there's been some sightings of some orca's so I'm taking the camera.

Greenwood retired as of yesterday in the VFL unfortunately...
Nothing official from NMFC as yet and if that is the case, he might still play next week. Someone said he was just cheered off by his team mates as it was their last VFL match for the year. We all know he won't be playing next year.

Nothing official from NMFC as yet and if that is the case, he might still play next week. Someone said he was just cheered off by his team mates as it was their last VFL match for the year. We all know he won't be playing next year.
Spoke to Will Phillips today about Hugh and he said that Hugh had retired and it was his last game. It would be good to hopefully give him 1 more game but l can see it happening.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Changes and pre match discussion vs Hawthorn in last round of 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back