Fixture Changes Bulldogs v Bomberos

Remove this Banner Ad

Just seeing the surname Scott in the next coaches box will give Bevo nightmares.

Baker to replace McNeil I see as the only certainty as this stage.
Who replaces JOD will be interesting. I’d only keep Darcy in if he’s fit to play and it’s to replace JOD only.

Darcy looked stuffed before his injury.

He is not ready IMO

Yes, Duryea must be on thin ice.

When you've slowed down to the point when you'd rather be tackled than risk the clanger, the end is nigh.

He's been a great pick up, and I think still has a great footy brain - but his body has checked out lately. Sad to see, he often seems to attempt what he used to do, but is getting caught out consistently.

He's been a great pick up, and I think still has a great footy brain - but his body has checked out lately. Sad to see, he often seems to attempt what he used to do, but is getting caught out consistently.
Deffinetly one of the smartest we have, especially in the backline with Jones missing. That is the only thing I can feel keeping him in the team, all kids around him and most not natural defenders.

That chase down on Charlie Cameron will never be forgotten but defensively now he’s shot and dropping chest marks turning the ball over way to much now

Was Doc injured? Didn’t see him at all in last quarter?

Assuming he is out, Cleary might get his first game. But the wildcard is a great game by Harvey Gallagher in the VFL / I would bring him in for McNeil.

JOD - must miss a week. He was showing some really good things before he went off. He is really quick and a very good intercept mark - very different the Keath and Gards. Replaced by Busslinger - to debut.

In the past I would have picked Crozier or moved Williams back, former is out of favour and other may happen - particularly to play on Stringer.

alternative is Bruce but he is more a real ent if Gardner or Keath not the third tall intercept.

García will be better for the run so no change. I think we miss Artie but he has to show enough to be picked - and not there yet m

If Darcy is out I would play Sweet - let him bash into Draper and English can rotate forward. This may mean bring Khamis in to replace English when he is in the ruck - I really like Scott but I expect it has to be him.

Khamis JUH Weightman
Trelor Naughton West

Williams Macrae Poulter
English Bont Libba

Dale Keath Busslinger
Cleary Gardner Red

Daniel, Gallagher, Sweet, Smith

That’s probably too many changes but would be interesting.

Also such a shame we lost last night (was there) and would have set up for the run home especially as we add:

• Smith
  • Darcy,
  • LJ
  • AJ
  • JOD

I’d go:

In
Cleary - I don’t get why he hasn’t played this year, I must be missing something
Baker
Gallagher
Lobb
Smith

Out
Duryea
McNeil
JOD
Darcy
Scott

Happy going in a bit smaller in the backline. Essendon aren’t a huge forward of the ball. Need to pay Langford a level of respect though.

Treloar didn’t look right, so if his underdone keep Scott in.

Buss is close. But don’t like the idea of playing two debutantes.

I’d go:

In
Cleary - I don’t get why he hasn’t played this year, I must be missing something
Baker
Gallagher
Lobb
Smith

Out
Duryea
McNeil
JOD
Darcy
Scott

Happy going in a bit smaller in the backline. Essendon aren’t a huge forward of the ball. Need to pay Langford a level of respect though.

Treloar didn’t look right, so if his underdone keep Scott in.

Buss is close. But don’t like the idea of playing two debutantes.
I don’t even recall seeing him as an emergency. I guess we’ve got a few players in the team that can play the small medium defender if he were to go down but seems odd.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don’t even recall seeing him as an emergency. I guess we’ve got a few players in the team that can play the small medium defender if he were to go down but seems odd.
Has been an emergency, bordering on criminal he has not played. Love what Durea has brought to the club but time to move on

On SM-G996B using BigFooty.com mobile app

We have couple milestones
Alex Keath 100th AFL career match
Ed Richards 100th game for the club

Google Bard with a few good suggestions on who should drop out of the team.

View attachment 1738637

Tunstill can't play wing, can't play small forward, isn't a defender's a-hole, useless pinch hitting in the ruck, but I bet he has photos of Beveridge, otherwise why is he even on our list?!
Lobb and Baz should definitely be dropped again, both unsighted against the Swines.
And Schache doesn't even turn up to VUWO for training anymore.

Remove this Banner Ad

Fixture Changes Bulldogs v Bomberos

Remove this Banner Ad

Back