Preview Changes/Preview – Round 18 vs. Essendon - IN: Petty the RUCK

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Schache and Fullerton in for Max and Turner. They can each spend 50% time in ruck and up forward, freeing JVR to spend the entire game in the 50.

C'mon, you know you want it.

Schache version 2.0
Home brand Schache. Might as well just play the original if we want a guy to play in a role he's wildly unsuited for for height reasons.

Trying to not get sucked in but I feel a bit more confident with this game. Don't get me wrong, I still think we'll lose but our forward line function much better. Having said that we'll probably bring Petty back, our forward line will be crowded again and we'll score 9 goals for the game.

What do you guys think the likelihood of Ben Brown rucking the game is? I understand he has spent time rucking in the VFL. If he does get picked I'd likely attend the game as an impartial just to see the spectacle.

What do you guys think the likelihood of Ben Brown rucking the game is? I understand he has spent time rucking in the VFL. If he does get picked I'd likely attend the game as an impartial just to see the spectacle.
I feel like I've seen you before 🕵️‍♂️

Is Ben Brown a chance? I noticed he kicked 2.6 in the VFL last night, that would mean he had 8 set shots correct? Looks like his form is building.

Personally as an impartial it would be good to see Ben Brown brought in for the novelty factor, would turn the Sunday evening fizzer into something special.

I've heard on the grapevine that Goody is planning on playing Ben Brown off the HBF, is this true?

Should Goody send Ben Brown to the backline now the Lever is off? Please Goody.. do it

Clown Brown with the flukiest goal ever

Ben Brown kicked 3 against the Dogs and now Hipwood has kicked 6, goes to show their backline is absolute garbage.

20% of an entire posting history about Ben Brown :embarrassedv1:

I like to think you are Yakker's nemesis.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I still want McAdam and Jefferson in, but no idea who should go out apart from Disco.

I expect no change unless injuries.
Chandler Van Rooyen Melksham

Thulstrup Petty Fritsch

Langdon Pickett Neal-Bullen

Rivers Lever Bowey

McDonald May McVee

Fullarton Oliver Viney

Sparrow Woewodin Windsor Salem

Bombers going ok ATM , we will have to defend our arses off just to stay with them I think . If it’s a shoot out , we will lose . Let’s see how long playing the kids lasts .

Essendon's two rucks would probably see us deserving a second ruck, even if Max was playing.
We're so ____ed

Essendon's two rucks would probably see us deserving a second ruck, even if Max was playing.
We're so ____ed
Ruck isnt that important in the grand scheme of things. You've just been Melbourne'd into believing it is.

If Fullarton doesn't come in this week he'll be the most pointless recruitment ever.
I mean, if we are going to go with our usual setup of having 1 pure ruckman and a part time giving a chop out surely its Verrall not Fullarton?

I mean, if we are going to go with our usual setup of having 1 pure ruckman and a part time giving a chop out surely its Verrall not Fullarton?
I'd be fine with that but I'd still question why we bothered with Fullarton at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back