Preview Changes/Preview – Round 18 vs. Essendon - IN: Petty the RUCK

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Draper, Wright and Goldstein are going to love this game.
Meh, Wright is a KPF, May will take him so its no different to what wed usually be doing. Plenty of teams with terrible rucks get by fine roving to opposition taps.

Meh, Wright is a KPF, May will take him so its no different to what wed usually be doing. Plenty of teams with terrible rucks get by fine roving to opposition taps.
Did you forget that we are a man down in the midfield? We have an orange blob in the place of a midfielder.

I'd be fine with that but I'd still question why we bothered with Fullarton at all.
Funny as it may seem, insurance for Petty? Schache stunk it up in round 0 and we havent seen him since im pretty sure. He could absolutely play but seems we have preferred JVR and Petty providing a chop out as the second ruck.

Funny as it may seem, insurance for Petty? Schache stunk it up in round 0 and we havent seen him since im pretty sure. He could absolutely play but seems we have preferred JVR and Petty providing a chop out as the second ruck.
My read was that Fullarton was insurance for either a ruck or forward going down but ruck especially with Grundy leaving. Would be more than happy to see Verral get a shot but reckon they'll go with a more mature body to take the bulk of the ruck.

Dees by 11 points FWIW. Not that I think we are good, just there is a genuine chance of a bit of a let down game from them after last week I reckon.
That would be such a funny outcome with no Gawn and Trac. Would totally be worth it for the Essendon melts, even if it does delay the inevitable with Goodwin.

My read was that Fullarton was insurance for either a ruck or forward going down but ruck especially with Grundy leaving. Would be more than happy to see Verral get a shot but reckon they'll go with a more mature body to take the bulk of the ruck.
Fullarton AND Schache in. The new Pedo and Watts. 🥳

That would be such a funny outcome with no Gawn and Trac. Would totally be worth it for the Essendon melts, even if it does delay the inevitable with Goodwin.

Need some volunteers to go to the Essendon board and talk about how they should be slaughtering us with all our injuries. They might as well be playing Casey :love:

Im such a positive supporter.

Need some volunteers to go to the Essendon board and talk about how they should be slaughtering us with all our injuries. They might as well be playing Casey :love:
It works for Collingwood fans vs us. Head on over Legs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm sure Dan will go over and tell them we're missing Luke Jackson and Mac Andrew

I'm sure Dan will go over and tell them we're missing Luke Jackson and Mac Andrew
No Luke Jackson, Mac Andrew or Brayshaw, Oliver no pre-season, no Petracca, no Gawn, no Spargo or Joel Smith. Melksham playing with no knee and Petty with no foot

Not sure how anyone could expect us to win here. Load up on the Bombers.

Jake Stringer is worthy of a Cam Rayner like obsession.

No Luke Jackson, Mac Andrew or Brayshaw, Oliver no pre-season, no Petracca, no Gawn, no Spargo or Joel Smith. Melksham playing with no knee and Petty with no foot

Not sure how anyone could expect us to win here. Load up on the Bombers.
Spamming that Oliver is at 20% fitness has been Dan's #1 go to.

Did you see him on the Lions board a couple weeks ago? Man was arguing with five people at once.
He'd make a great politician, his ability to be completely dismantled by a post and still completely ignore it and move on to the next post is something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back