Preview Changes & Preview for Semi Final 2 vs Hawthorn @AO

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think the line up is about all they could have gone with. This idea it's super-tall is an overreaction. There's one more tall han we played in the past 2 months and 1. Marshall's on the bench and 2. He's as mobile as a medium sized player.

Gives them plenty of flexibility forward and back with talls as well as small/mediums. The backline lines up as I expected to get DBJ forward again.

This game will come down to us maintaining the across the ground pressure rating we produced for weeks on end before last week.

I don't think Hinkley will go easily so we will probably win. ;)

Marshalls career likely to end with Hinkleys
Jeff Goldblum Perfection GIF by AbsoluteRadio

I think the line up is about all they could have gone with. This idea it's super-tall is an overreaction. There's one more tall han we played in the past 2 months and 1. Marshall's on the bench and 2. He's as mobile as a medium sized player.

Gives them plenty of flexibility forward and back with talls as well as small/mediums. The backline lines up as I expected to get DBJ forward again.

This game will come down to us maintaining the across the ground pressure rating we produced for weeks on end before last week.

I don't think Hinkley will go easily so we will probably win. ;)
The issue is we were beaten by Geelong when the ball went to the ground, something the Hawks are very good at.
In saying that I think we will win. Rat will have to play back, DBJ could go forward.

Dwayne Russell on SEN told me, not a hope in hell will Ken Hinkley use Ginnivans cocky remarks, to Grundy, totally dismissing Port, for motivation, said he cant be that desperate. Not sure bout that, if i were ken an port, id be seething over their cockiness.
Ken wouldn't even think twice about a comment dismissing Port. A comment calling him a shit coach he would go and threaten the source of them put some crocodile tears on, but that's because he cares only about himself.

I'm looking forward to the fights after Sicily tries to run through Butters.
Will be on like Donkey Kong.

Hope Dixon throws someone over the fence.
Shame we don't still have the pickets.

Disappointed we couldn't find a way to play Sam Gray and Jake Neade for this game.
Rucci reminded me today, the umpires are supposed to award frees to injured players that are targeted, I wonder if they still remember that rule

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol 16 flags?? Counting flags from a bygone era now are we??

If that's the case, try 37 on for size big boy

We have 41 flags.

SANFL: 36
ANFC: 4
V/AFL: 1

Last edited:
I assume Esava will go back to defence, where he wasn't terrible this year. He's a much better defender than forward.

I'd hope DBJ comes forward in return but we'll see. DBJ makes us so much better up forward, we really lack effort and grunt when the ball hits the ground if he's not there.

I know everyone wants Dixon out but I don't agree. The alternatives are worse. Esava is worse. Vis/Lord are worse at the moment. Dixon will take a better defender, he can ruck and ruck well, and he's half a chance of clunking a couple of marks and kicking a couple of goals. Georgiades and Dixon with Marshall playing higher, with DBJ back up forward, is a forward line setup with a chance of being successful, last week's certainly wasn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back