Preview Changes & Preview Round 18 - SUNS vs Ports @ PFS

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
God you lot are a bunch of miserable bastards.

I think we'll win this. And you know what? I think we'll win it comfortably. And you know what? I think we're about to see a team hit its stride at exactly the right time of year.

If I'm wrong, I'll eat an entire lemon and post it to this sub come the last round of the season. I'm not even joking. An entire lemon – skin and all.
Are you going to have tequilla with that lemon?

Yep Dixon will come in. Blame Marshall and Finlayson and nobody else

Bullshit. It’s on the ****wit coach and no one else.

No one with a working brain cell can argue Dixon’s form has been within leagues of Todd or fin this season. Dixon was putrid in the side before he went out, he was putrid in the sanfl.

He’s not being picked on form, his or others. If he gets picked it’s on his relationship with the coach.

I think we'll win this. And you know what? I think we'll win it comfortably. And you know what? I think we're about to see a team hit its stride at exactly the right time of year.

If I'm wrong, I'll eat an entire lemon and post it to this sub come the last round of the season. I'm not even joking. An entire lemon – skin and all.
If you're so confident, then eat a ghost chili.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Post of the year!

Looking forward to watching the vid

No one with a working brain cell can argue Dixon’s form has been within leagues of Todd or fin this season. Dixon was putrid in the side before he went out, he was putrid in the sanfl.

He’s not being picked on form, his or others. If he gets picked it’s on his relationship with the coach.

Exactly.

‘Dicko save me’

The way Timmy G said a few days ago something like ‘you’re not picking Charlie’ says to me they all know what Ken will do.

I was going to crack a joke and say with the inevitability of Dixon coming back in that they may as well through in Jed and Burton.

It is one thing with Hinkley, he doesn't understand why the team wins and against what level of opposition.

"I've lurked here for a number of years but felt the need to join recently as you clowns are embarrassing yourselves and the club.

I've got a 7.5k bet on us making the GF next year. That's how confident I am in the boys responding to Ken being under fire. The boys are lion-hearted when it comes to their coach. And in return, the coach is a lion heart himself."

Keep going with these pearls of wisdom.

edit: For those wondering, this is a quote from Dandyyyy. Not sure if it's a troll as I doubt anyone is dumb enough to bet on Port in the finals.

Last edited:
Logan Evans. Mid-season draft this year?

Ring any bells?
Got my Frankie Evans and Logan Evans confused. My mistake

I guess that is one players then. Congrats to us.

"I've lurked here for a number of years but felt the need to join recently as you clowns are embarrassing yourselves and the club.

I've got a 7.5k bet on us making the GF next year. That's how confident I am in the boys responding to Ken being under fire. The boys are lion-hearted when it comes to their coach. And in return, the coach is a lion heart himself."

Keep going with these pearls of wisdom.
It's scary that some people can be so blind in their faith. I mean full credit to you, but you're undermining the ultimate goal by breeding that acceptance and praise of mediocrity.

Maybe you're happy just supporting whoever is in charge and never questioning anything, and maybe you think just winning minor round games is all that matters, and good on you. However that is not what our club stands for. Forget just Port Adelaide, it's not what every club exists for, we ALL exist to win premierships. It's not legacy unrealistic expectations, it's a reality, so your mentality is really just aligned with the on-going failure we are currently witnessing as our club goes through the most unsuccessful period in its history at all levels.

Change doesn't happen by itself. Some of these happy clappers need to remember that.

Ohhh. ok

The fact Georgiades got suspended has nothing to do with Dixon's selection?

to be fair, i think Finlayson and Marshall have been poor too. Marshall played a lot better against the Dogs though, playing higher up the ground, obviously he stays in the side. But Finlayson is in desperate need of a decent game. Not sure which way they go but with Georgiades out and Rioli not back in yet, it probably makes sense to replace a tall with a tall in the forward line.

If they are going to persevere with Lord, it will probably come down to Dixon or Finlayson when Georgiades is back against Richmond.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back