Preview Changes & Preview Round 18 - SUNS vs Ports @ PFS

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably not but I still want to have a crack at it. The competition has never been this even.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
We're making up the numbers. There's no crack being had.

This Melbourne result has us primed perfectly for 9th. Which given the games we have coming up, would effectively end our season. Go SUNS. Might even see the club grow some balls and make an early call on Hinks.

We're making up the numbers. There's no crack being had.

This Melbourne result has us primed perfectly for 9th. Which given the games we have coming up, would effectively end our season. Go SUNS. Might even see the club grow some balls and make an early call on Hinks.

I prefer to look at it as primed for 4th.

I honestly don’t think our run home is that bad either, the side you said we had zero chance of beating in Carlton aren’t even that good and they’re still second on the ladder. But we’ve got a chance to go equal with them on points tomorrow.

I’ll prob be the disappointed one in the end tomorrow. But I’m not prepared to write this year off yet, given the quality of opposition you would struggle to argue are better than us bar Sydney.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

massive opportunity for us with the pies knocked over last night, freo, the blues, dons also getting done today.

Destined to fail or kennys boys on the back of dicko makes miraculous top 4 birth

If Port allow the Suns to get the jump early on, then it'll be a long day. We all know how Dimma likes his teams to play, so tactically we will be outwitted. It'll be down to individual grit and talent. Rozee, Butter, JHF, and Wines will need to be monstrous from the outset.

Tomorrow looks like a cracking day to end gold coasts perfect home record. Could not ask for a better time to play them at Carrara - 1pm game - 20c with minimal humidity. No Miller, Witts, Sexton, Day. Coming off a piss poor loss to the bottom of the ladder North.

The $2.30 I got for the win is steal in my opinion.

Tomorrow looks like a cracking day to end gold coasts perfect home record. Could not ask for a better time to play them at Carrara - 1pm game - 20c with minimal humidity. No Miller, Witts, Sexton, Day. Coming off a piss poor loss to the bottom of the ladder North.

you acting like sexton is in their best 23, he got dropped for a reason. sexton in would favour us, liability on defense.

you acting like sexton is in their best 23, he got dropped for a reason. sexton in would favour us, liability on defense.
Sure sexton was terrible last week- but has been one of the better players in there wins at home this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back