Preview Changes/Preview - Round 19 vs. Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will never happen but our balance is a LOT better without Petty + Gawn in the same side so would love for Petty to go straight back out when Gawn is right.

With them both in (+ JVR Fritta etc) we are just too slow and cannot pressure to the level we need to lock it in our forward half. Not to mention Petty is adding literally no value when playing forward.

Also agree with the Sparrow calls, another who is adding nothing.

Hoping Gawn misses another and we beat Freo with Petty and JVR rucking against Jackson and Darcy after losing to them by 90 points with Gawn just to drive home the point about how insignificant ruckman are. :sneaky:

Far more likely we get beaten of course but I can dream.

I really don't like the rhetoric about Max doing whatever it takes to play. From another club I'd think it's just spin for the media but from us I'd be pretty certain we'll rush him back and he'll spend the rest of they year limping around at 60%.

I'd like us to swap Petty who was not only awful in the ruck (not really his fault), but also awful when he was forward, for Fullerton. If Fullerton's only contribution for the year is get smashed into by Jackson and Darcy so JVR doesn't have to do it all and Max doesn't have to play on one leg then that's fine.

Sparrow out or at least to sub for Woey is a no brainer, which means Goody definitely won't do it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would be insane to play Gawn, therefore we will do it.
Yeah we will do it and Max worsens the break and would be out for 9 months.
On the bright side that would mean that Verrall gets a game.

Id consider K Brown for Sparrow, would probably chicken out on the basis we have a pretty young group at the moment.

No change.
Don't mind it against a lower side, but Freo's backs absolutely murdered us last time we played them. I'm more of an advocate to play Bowey forward and bring in Howes to go back. Send Sparrow as an emergency and leave him in Perth.

Woey especially has been sub a bunch this year.
The most sub appearances in club history according to the demonblog review of the game on Saturday. Shameful honestly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back