Preview Changes/Preview - Round 19 vs. Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The most sub appearances in club history according to the demonblog review of the game on Saturday. Shameful honestly.

It’s insane. Like surely that ****s his development? I get some weeks he plays for Casey but it is a ridiculous amount of interruptions on his season.

It’s insane. Like surely that ****s his development? I get some weeks he plays for Casey but it is a ridiculous amount of interruptions on his season.
Yeah thats ****ed for a kid, feel terrible for him. There should be an anti Goodwin rule that you cant make someone sub more than 5 times in a season or something.

I don't even get the logic of the club, we make Woey and Brown subs before AMW, then we had full games to AMW and drop brown with brown doing nothing wrong at all. I genuinely think they just wanted that U21 rubbish to try and take some heat of goody

I don't even get the logic of the club, we make Woey and Brown subs before AMW, then we had full games to AMW and drop brown with brown doing nothing wrong at all. I genuinely think they just wanted that U21 rubbish to try and take some heat of goody
AMW is the Rivers replacement in the backline I thought

How good. Now everyone's to precious.

Some of these are great some are legitimately cringe. Bevo's especially. Remarkable that of all people Tom Morris is one of the only blokes to stand his ground when a coach came at him.

Media for the most part are too afraid to incite a reaction out of coaches these days.

It's happening lol
The thing that will annoy me most about this is Petty will stay in and our structure which has looked great the past two weeks will be way too tall again.

The thing that will annoy me most about this is Petty will stay in and our structure which has looked great the past two weeks will be way too tall again.
Raining all week in Perth too

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's happening lol

shocked philip j fry GIF

Trac still "indefinite", nice. I'm sensing a feel-good comeback story for our finals campaign!
I can see the headlines now: “No spleen? No appendix? No worries!”

Yeah our numbskull coach said as much in his post game presser last week when asked if the forward line success of the past two weeks with it being smaller has made him rethink things. Shut that reporter down fast telling him the Petty, JVR and Disco combo is working great.

Yeah our numbskull coach said as much in his post game presser last week when asked if the forward line success of the past two weeks with it being smaller has made him rethink things. Shut that reporter down fast telling him the Petty, JVR and Disco combo is working great.
It’s ridiculous that every time over the past three years we’ve gone in shorter we’ve looked 1000x better and Goodwin simply refuses to see it.

It’s ridiculous that every time over the past three years we’ve gone in shorter we’ve looked 1000x better and Goodwin simply refuses to see it.
It's mind boggling, for a guy who gets a hard on for pressure you'd think he'd be all about a smaller forward line.

It's mind boggling, for a guy who gets a hard on for pressure you'd think he'd be all about a smaller forward line.
We can't permanently torp it in and boost Oliver's numbers without as many talls as possible.

Turner, Petty, JVR, Melksham, Fristch and a small 😂😂 5 guys who prefer the ball in the air. Insane

We can't permanently torp it in and boost Oliver's numbers without as many talks as possible.

Turner, Petty, JVR, Melksham, Fristch and a small 😂😂 5 guys who prefer the ball in the air. Insane
JVR the lone tall with Melk as the quasi second tall, Fritsch, McAdam, Chandler and Pickett/ANB is what I'd be rolling with.

Have Disco as the sub if youre that worried about an injury to Gawn and JVR leaving us super short. Even if you dont use Disco as the sub its basically the same thing as hes doing now with it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back