Preview Changes/Preview - Round 19 vs. Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to have a long coat with ripped lining and it was amazing how many bottles I could pack in there. Events security must have thought I was a very fat, permanently cold person who jangled when they walked. Nobody raised an eyebrow when I went to the PMs 11 in 39 degrees dressed in ankle-length wool
1721197924826.jpeg

I’ve just realised how close this image is to a portrait of me. I have blue hair these days - I originally did this to annoy my employer (government) but I haven’t worked for them for a bit so I guess I’m just trapped in a cycle.

It was weird how triggered the senior exec was by my hair. All our email signature blocks were a mile long with “at {insert crap employer} we respect the inclusion of 1st nations, LGTBQIA, differently-abled people, new Australians, dairy products and Clayton Oliver”. No respect for the blue people whatsoever.

What is this thread? Ah, preview. I think we should play Luke Jackson in the ruck.

I’ve just realised how close this image is to a portrait of me. I have blue hair these days - I originally did this to annoy my employer (government) but I haven’t worked for them for a bit so I guess I’m just trapped in a cycle.

It was weird how triggered the senior exec was by my hair. All our email signature blocks were a mile long with “at {insert crap employer} we respect the inclusion of 1st nations, LGTBQIA, differently-abled people, new Australians, dairy products and Clayton Oliver”. No respect for the blue people whatsoever.

What is this thread? Ah, preview. I think we should play Luke Jackson in the ruck.
Missed you PG <3

The body may fail but the pie remains eternal. I fell down a full flight of concrete stairs in the members one QB match. Sprained ankle, broken arm but the pie held aloft came through it fine. I wouldn’t agree to go to the hospital either until I’d finished my pie. Mind you I was quite drunk so it took a while to notice the broken arm thing . I used my opposite side to squirt the sauce from the squishy packet.
💪

I know. I rule right?

Let’s play Jackson in the ruck.
community agree GIF

Proper Gander more like proper bandwagander, rocks back up after a couple wins on the spin :shoutyoldman:
I’ll wear this because it’s true.

I’ve enjoyed the last two weeks but not just because we won, more because I didn’t expect us to win, or care that much about the result, so it felt a bit like going back to 2016-17 which was my funnest time watching the dees

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We all need to head over to the Freo board and let them know that we have injuries like a Pies fan, reverse jinx up a win.
Worked last week :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back