Preview Changes & Preview Thread for Round 21 vs Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We receive picks 12 and 18 and gave back pick 10 without that trade we would not have grabbed Georgiades pick 18.

Whereas Williams was pick 23, Mead was 25 and Bergman was pick 14 - not a bad haul.
Nope, Georgiades was selected with the first round pick we got from Brisbane that we got by trading our 2020 first round pick to Brisbane. Nothing to do with the Howard/Ryder Trade.

Pick 18 slid back to 20 because of Carlton bidding on Liam Henry and Tom Green. On draft night we traded pick 20 to Carlton for 22 and 55, giving up Sam Philp and Thomson Dow. 22 Being the first pick of Round 2 (and the first pick of the second day) we traded overnight to Brisbane for 23 and Collingwood's future second.

Didn't he miss a heap of last year with a foot injury?
Then this year he's competing with Grundy for a spot.
I think his 'issues' off the field are way overstated.

This is his third season there and he's played 20 games. He hasn't featured this year at all and it's round 21, he scraped into the emergencies this week.

Their key forwards Amartey, McLean and McDonald have done bugger all the past 6 weeks and he still hasn't had a look in even though he was a handy forward pocket/second ruck at Port.

If the problem was we couldn't manage him, well Sydney either can't or aren't bothering anymore.

How does Jed make the emergency list after only getting 10 disposals against Glenelg, getting knocked out against South after a quiet start and then missing the next week due to concussion protocols? On the other hand Jackson and Lorenz keep performing well and don't even make the emergency list. If he was playing well I'd understand it but he has no credible form to justify his inclusion on the emergency list before the other two.

Why would McEntee be first emergency coming out of protocols after getting concussed early in the 2nd quarter of an sanfl match in which he amassed just 6 disposals? FMD.
Who Knows Idk GIF

33% record against top 8 sides at home, at night. With our clubs particularly bad Saturday night record at home. All against the number 1 team in the comp, who whilst in a down patch are probably set for a bounce.

Tough competition this one. Someone's gotta lose.

Can just imagine that pearl of wisdom ringing out at Alberton during the week.

If we win the Hinkley lovers will be insufferable, despite it meaning nothing.

Feel like the odds are generous to us though. If we follow our historical trends, this is one we would usually lose.

I'm all for sacking Hinkley. But in a season that's so open, we want to be playing finals so I hope we win because that almost seals the deal. We'll probably bomb out without a win if we do make it. But no team really stands out atm so you want to be there. You never know what can happen.

If we don't make the 8, or get knocked out in a poor finals campaign, I'll be wanting Hinkley gone. But until then I'm hoping we keep winning.

Nope, Georgiades was selected with the first round pick we got from Brisbane that we got by trading our 2020 first round pick to Brisbane. Nothing to do with the Howard/Ryder Trade.

Pick 18 slid back to 20 because of Carlton bidding on Liam Henry and Tom Green. On draft night we traded pick 20 to Carlton for 22 and 55, giving up Sam Philp and Thomson Dow. 22 Being the first pick of Round 2 (and the first pick of the second day) we traded overnight to Brisbane for 23 and Collingwood's future second.
images.png

How does Jed make the emergency list after only getting 10 disposals against Glenelg, getting knocked out against South after a quiet start and then missing the next week due to concussion protocols? On the other hand Jackson and Lorenz keep performing well and don't even make the emergency list. If he was playing well I'd understand it but he has no credible form to justify his inclusion on the emergency list before the other two.
1722573718369.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back