Preview Changes & Preview Thread for Round 22, 2024 vs Melbourne @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I suspect Todd Marshall will come in for Narkle and Evans will become the sub. It's tricky because the team has been better playing with more smalls than we were with 4 talls. The temptation is to get Marshall into some good form coming into the finals. At his best he's very good but his form has been well down most of the year. Playing him in the reserves is a bit like using your Rolls Royce in a demolition darby. He'll just get banged up in the SANFL because the umps are so corrupt.

I think at his best Marshall was best 22 but given the injury layoff and his form pre injury it makes sense to bring him back through the SANFL.

It would be about ridiculous to bring a player who's missed a month of football straight in. Even Rioli had a game in the sanfl

If Marshalls hamstring injury is fixed, I think Ken will pick him. Even though he shouldn't.

Otherwise, there's no way you can make any change other than switch Narkle out so that he gets a full game at SANFL level.

I'm actually going to go to this.
We win this we'll make finals I think
I have no idea what side will turn up , all I know is we absolutely continue to need big games from Wines and Drew they've been monsters.
Melbourne have been pus and there's no reason we don't slaughter them on current form.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No change? No change.

Ken saying he wants Marshall in makes me slightly nervous

Said he is best 22
The change will probably be
Out: Sweet
In: Marshall

Dixon to ruck, so Hinkley has an excuse come finals time about players being banged up and having to play out of position.

Melbourne board sounds like they want Oliver, Gawn and May out for surjury and play the kids. Tom Fullarton vs Jordan Sweet will get ugly. No Oliver in the middle no May in defence.

Can't see Melbourne doing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back