Preview Changes & Preview Thread for Round 22, 2024 vs Melbourne @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our defence has been incredible the last few weeks. I am interested to see how the zone works on a wider MCG which we have typically struggled to defend as well. Players have to work harder to close down space, it will provide a good insight into the mentality of the group.

No change? No change.

Ken will bring Marshall in - I can’t help but feel he ‘owes’ it to him or something…

Same with Mcentee

It wouldn't surprise me at all if McEntee came in as the sub.

Prepare yourselves.

Ken will bring Marshall in - I can’t help but feel he ‘owes’ it to him or something…

Same with Mcentee
Hope for 0 of his 3 Marshall/McEntee/Burton. Accepting 1, but 2 or 3 would be a HUGE step backwards.

Win this week and its time to just enjoy the ride.

A flag now could put us back years but even if we make all the changes we want there are no guarantees.
This has got to be the one of dumbest comments I have ever read on here lol. Winning the flag this year will put us back years? Put us back from what, trying to win a flag in the future? Damn, that would really suck winning one this year so that we might win one in the future.
Who really gives a flying **** if Hinkley is coaching us and we actually won a flag, that is the ultimate goal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It would be the greatest act of lunacy & open sedition to bring back any one of Marshall, Burton, McEntee & Finlayson (thankfully injured).

Of the above four, Jed at least has a crack but is not AFL standard, while the others are all wishy, washy limp dicks when it comes to the competitive stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back