I would like to suggest some other hilarious sledges for future interviews:
  • Tarpaulins
  • Centrelink benefits
  • Incestuous relations
  • 2007 AFL Grand Final
  • Port Power (Est. 1997)
  • Show the following picture:
images

Little twerp Josh is trying to play the villain. Ordinarily I'd say lets flipping bash him, but at best he's a piece of gum i stepped on. I laugh at your plucked eyebrows, man.

It is really crazy that our whole entire season hinges on this game.

I was looking at the ladder we could drop out given who Carlton have. And we are sitting 2nd with 2 games to go. 1 away to the other team fighting to stay in the 8.

Win this and it's probably top 4, lose this and we are out of the 8 come seasons end imo.

This could be the ultimate Hinkley special to go out on, either way.
Not sure you've thought this through.

the likelihood of us missing the 8 is incredibly low even if we lose our last 2. All of Freo, Dogs, Hawks and Carlton will need to win both of their games for that to happen, and given GWS play freo and dogs that will mean they will lose there last 2 and then it comes down to percentage with us, which we are currently ahead of them with. Hawks and Carlton also need to make up percentage on us too.

And this also assumes that Geelong and Brisbane win one of their last 2, which they most likely will but adds another layer to it.

Not sure you've thought this through.

the likelihood of us missing the 8 is incredibly low even if we lose our last 2. All of Freo, Dogs, Hawks and Carlton will need to win both of their games for that to happen, and given GWS play freo and dogs that will mean they will lose there last 2 and then it comes down to percentage with us, which we are currently ahead of them with. Hawks and Carlton also need to make up percentage on us too.

And this also assumes that Geelong and Brisbane win one of their last 2, which they most likely will but adds another layer to it.
Yeah you're right its a long shot.

The hard bit is gws losing both games while maintaining a higher % than us.

But in saying all this this game we need to win for our top 4 finals and season hopes. It's a massive 2nd last game when your sitting 2nd with 2 rounds left

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Crows were better served when they shut their mouths before Showdowns, they should've learnt from a few of our idiots on and off field in the recent past that it's a dumb move.

Our idiots still have time to **** it all up.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back