Preview Changes: R15 vs North Melbourne, Sunday June 26, 12.40pm ACST in Tasmania

Remove this Banner Ad

I rarely make INs and OUTs predictions :shoutyoldman:, because it doesn't matter what I want --- Nicks and the other selectors will go on their merry, mystifying ways.
Some here will be happy, some not, or confused or outraged etc.

It's absolutely clear that:
--- Crouch should be dropped and only ever re-selected in case of other player injury,
--- Cook should be playing, other juniors too but we'll never all agree on just whom, anyway, and
--- O'Brien, Smith and even Doedee (is he injured?) are not playing well, but Strachan and two juniors will never be favoured over them.

I'll be happy to see Crouch out and see more of Berry/Hately and some juniors rotating more through the midfield on Game Day, but ... Nicks :poo:.

Havent seen the game but going on radio, Crouch, Rowe and Murphy to go out. Possibly even Rachele.
Parnell out.

Strachany for TT

Hamill to be defensive forward.

Jones in for Hamill. Brown in for Parnell. Might be able to leave Parnell in and Brown out, I think we can probably have one inexperienced defender in and be ok.

Cook for Rowe, can go to wing, esp if Hately goes in to center for Crouch.

Newchurch for Murphy.

Not the changes that I would make but

Parnell was slaughtered by Rankine and Brown was very good in the SANFL

Murray has struggled since returning to the AFL, Big Billy has been good in the Twos

No need to play an injured Thilthorpe, The Berg is the only Key Forward/Back up Ruck available.

Rachele seemed totally off the pace and Murphy had more impact in just over a quarter than Josh’s entire match.

Hately a bit unlucky but didn’t really do much to hold his spot.

In fact you could mount an argument to drop everyone except Tex, Berry, Dawson and Laird (and I know at least one poster who would drop Laird).
Did you see what Murphy did when he got the ball? Would’ve been better not touching it.
Havent seen the game but going on radio, Crouch, Rowe and Murphy to go out. Possibly even Rachele.
Parnell out.

Strachany for TT

Hamill to be defensive forward.

Jones in for Hamill. Brown in for Parnell. Might be able to leave Parnell in and Brown out, I think we can probably have one inexperienced defender in and be ok.

Cook for Rowe, can go to wing, esp if Hately goes in to center for Crouch.

Newchurch for Murphy.
you would leave McHenry?

Why are we continuing with Murphy? He isn't a forwards arseh*le. Why not bring in Gollant to play with Tex and Fog?

Where the **** is Cook? Surely he is a better option at half forward than any one else that we have, you know the guy that actually has skills that are adequate at AFL level?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Murphy should not be back in.

Why even drop him if you just bring him straight back.
His miss on the siren of the 3rd quarter was pathetic.

He came on late in the game and every touch was either a missed shot or turnover. I will be fuming if he comes straight back in. Fuming.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Changes: R15 vs North Melbourne, Sunday June 26, 12.40pm ACST in Tasmania

Remove this Banner Ad

Back