Preview Changes: R15 vs North Melbourne, Sunday June 26, 12.40pm ACST in Tasmania

Remove this Banner Ad

You wanna bet?

A very reliable source!

Hint: Check the SANFL team for Saturday 🙄

P.S. My apologies if I am getting in the way of some good anti-Himmelberg rants
Link please

You wanna bet?

A very reliable source!

Hint: Check the SANFL team for Saturday 🙄

P.S. My apologies if I am getting in the way of some good anti-Himmelberg rants
None of our emergencies have been named in the sanfl side yet.

Hope you are right as Murray can pinch hit as our 2nd ruckman.

None of our emergencies have been named in the sanfl side yet.

Hope you are right as Murray can pinch hit as our 2nd ruckman.
I checked the SANFL team at approx 6.30 and Himmelberg was named at full forward, Matty Wright on the bench. It was subsequently changed with Wright at full forward and one less on the bench.

Perhaps someone sent in the wrong team?
I was surprised that we would have no back up ruck.

Everyone should feel free to melt until tomorrow night😁.

He should if he plays every remaining game, Has played 2 SANFL games so far with 9 AFL games, 8 games remaining in the SANFL

Edit: Nvm, He has played 10 games of AFL, Is he ineligible if he has 10 of each?
This was discussed in detail in the SANFL thread.

Unless the SANFL grants an exemption (as if), he needs to play more SANFL than AFL.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Loving it that people think Crouch might be out...30 touches, he stays in no matter how s**t they were...we value possession over impact
He's been dropped once this year already for having no impact, here's hoping that he's now gone from the team, praying that it's forever.

I checked the SANFL team at approx 6.30 and Himmelberg was named at full forward, Matty Wright on the bench. It was subsequently changed with Wright at full forward and one less on the bench.

Perhaps someone sent in the wrong team?
I was surprised that we would have no back up ruck.

Everyone should feel free to melt until tomorrow night😁.

I bet Nicks is gutted he can't play Wright. Big heart, small in stature and limited natural ability - the prototype Nicks player.

Cook not in the team is putrid.
Worrell not being given a chance is putrid.
Himmelberg getting neat the team is putrid.
Matt Crouch is putrid.

Guys, I am starting to think that Nicks is putrid.

He's been dropped once this year already for having no impact, here's hoping that he's now gone from the team, praying that it's forever.

And yet his performance hasn't changed all year. Good enough for a few games, get dropped to SANFL and play no different, called back up to AFL and play no different and then get dropped after a few games. WTF is wrong with these people.

I bet Nicks is gutted he can't play Wright. Big heart, small in stature and limited natural ability - the prototype Nicks player.
16 goals from 8 games with bags of 5, 4 and 3. Between Ned, Murphy and Rowe we have a average goal/game of 0.51...

Mate in terms of Crows small forward production he'd be banging the damn door down if he was AFL listed!

Game 50 for Fog and Jones if selected.

McHenry next up on 41 games. Could get there in R23.

Disappointing Schoenberg won't get the 20 games he needed to get there this year.

Disappointing that those three are the only ones we managed to give any chance to get to that milestone.

FWIW Keays played his 50th game for the club against WC. Now on 81 career games.

And yet his performance hasn't changed all year. Good enough for a few games, get dropped to SANFL and play no different, called back up to AFL and play no different and then get dropped after a few games. WTF is wrong with these people.
I mentioned this about 8 weeks ago. The problem with Matt Crouch is not that he can't play the position at all, its that we already replaced him last year with Rory Laird who is a better version of him as a midfielder in nearly every way. I actually wouldn't have an issue with playing Matt if Rory was injured, but shoehorning them both in the side is unbalancing and counterproductive.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Changes: R15 vs North Melbourne, Sunday June 26, 12.40pm ACST in Tasmania

Remove this Banner Ad

Back