Preview Changes round 18 v West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Changes round 17 v West Coast

In: Sandilands (If fit)
Out: Clarke

No need to rush Suban let him find some form first. Also need to stop bombing the ball out of the back 50 in kick INS it hurt us today and will cost us the game against the eagles!!!

Haven't seen the maca bump, so can't make comment.
Maca would have no carry over points ?
Barlow full game next week you would think, is the only change,without knowing of injuries.

Anyone think sandi could be a possible sub? We need top notch ruck work against w.c. We could sub johnno or Clarke or griff out?

Anyone think sandi could be a possible sub? We need top notch ruck work against w.c. We could sub johnno or Clarke or griff out?

Sub should always be a utility type or spare mid IMHO, to cover for potential injury. Too much risk having a smaller player subbed off through injury and having a tall as the sub.

The trainers carried someone off in the last - who was that?

Depending on the above and Jonno's calf there should only be one change;

Sandi in for Clarke BUT only if he's 100%. Otherwise I'd be happy to go unchanged.

There's no real need for Suban to come back against the Eagles. We'll need him the week after though to have a crack at Rioli.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Clarke looked good I think, I really don't think Griffin complements Sandi at all as a backup.

Yes it's Griffen that will lose his place when Sandi resumes. Clarke is doing good things in the mobile tall utility type role that seems to have become fashionable with the sub rule.
Doubt Palmer will be omitted, he seems to be finding some touch.
Suban will play if he's fit enough.

Actually, depending on camera angle, Elvis incident isn't too bad. The guy who got hit didn't stay down for long either.

But please, not Sibo!!! Would probably have Jonno on crutches first... :)

Harvs said in his presser that 211 was 50/50 for next week.
Therefore, I'd say no !
Giving him another week has the bonus of delaying the crunch decision of who to drop - Griffin or Clarke. Even if the medics sound the all clear I hope Harves plays it safe.

I think our hand may be forced if Griffin doesn't come up in time.
Can't really comment on ins until later in the week, but i would like to see Clancee and Kep in and Roberton and Johnson out.

I really want to see Mellington in the forward line against the Eagles. not sure about brining in Keps, maybe in place of MJ if any doubt.

If at selection time Griff and Sandi are feeling 90%, I would go for Sandi. He'll win a heap of free kicks and i would love to see him run thru Cox and drop him. ;)
Clarke did some pretty good pinch hitting today and really used his body well. Had the tank to follow the ball for most of the day.

The trainers carried someone off in the last - who was that?

Depending on the above and Jonno's calf there should only be one change;

Sandi in for Clarke BUT only if he's 100%. Otherwise I'd be happy to go unchanged.

There's no real need for Suban to come back against the Eagles. We'll need him the week after though to have a crack at Rioli.

I have a very bad feeling it was the Genius. If so, it strengthens the call for Suban to come in.

Duffield OUT
Mellington IN

Suban another week in the WAFL
Sandi as two more weeks off, bring him back for th Saints in Melbourne
Barlow plays a full game, Mellington the Sub

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Changes round 18 v West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Back