Prediction Changes Round 20 vs. West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry my mistake .Eyes not the best trying to read the small print.
But too old to looking at re recruiting him.
Bolton and Baker will be 27 next year, which is why I wonder if they are too old for us as well

Bolton and Baker will be 27 next year, which is why I wonder if they are too old for us as well
Bolton is 25 I was shocked when I realised that I thought he was younger, still think he is the right choice

I also thought baker was round that age but i still think he will do good things for the club

Bolton is 25 I was shocked when I realised that I thought he was younger, still think he is the right choice

I also thought baker was round that age but i still think he will do good things for the club
they are both born in 1998 (son went to school with one of them)

that's why Warner and Rivers might be a better long term fit

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rivers, Langdon, Kossie. Struggling to name 3. Pity we don’t need van Rooyen.
Petracca would be 2nd behind Kosi but we would never get him.

Not sure why Rivers would be a target, he’s a solid AFL player but more of a slight upgrade on Aish. He’s too similar to Brayshaw but not as good imo so we don’t need him.

If we are trading in starters they have to be game changers. Depth is also fine to trade in on the cheap.

they are both born in 1998 (son went to school with one of them)

that's why Warner and Rivers might be a better long term fit
Bolton and Warner are match winners, Rivers is not. Rivers is just a solid footballer, not that there is anything wrong with that but basing a list management strategy purely on bringing together players who have played together previously probably isn't the way to go.

Bolton and Warner are match winners, Rivers is not. Rivers is just a solid footballer, not that there is anything wrong with that but basing a list management strategy purely on bringing together players who have played together previously probably isn't the way to go.
like yours, it is just an opinion

yes, he did - was a 'family member' - not sure how he got away with that
It was pre-planned from the start of the year I read somewhere.

So the Demons knew all season it was going to be the case and didn't have an issue with it as the sports science team had time & create a program around it for Ed to attend the wedding.

It was pre-planned from the start of the year I read somewhere.

So the Demons knew all season it was going to be the case and didn't have an issue with it as the sports science team had time & create a program around it for Ed to attend the wedding.
I think they lost that weekend?

4-5 years is fine.
Tabs most likely gone this year. Hughes won’t get renewed.
Fyfe is a year or two.
Walters and JOM.
Not for what we have to give for a used car of that era :) We paid a lot for Jackson, but he has YEARS left in him. Richmond will want too much.

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction Changes Round 20 vs. West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Back