Prediction Changes Round 20 vs. West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeo was out because of soreness right?

I believe the just rested him for the derby
I think he was really out because of his dad's funeral (Monday) - he played every other game, so he deserved some time to grieve.

I know that lol, what I'm saying is it would be a terrible time to drop fyfe Considering we've just lost one of our more experienced leaders due to Injury. We're already losing 100 games of experience, drop fyfe and it makes it 300.
Really shouldn't need explaining.

Thought Johnson's foot is expected two weeks. If so, he shouldn't come back too sooner if not needed and aggravate something. Give him another week off

Only Draper for AP
Could also possibly maybe just pull in a wingman instead of banners playing there but I don’t think we will

Nope

Just mid season we were playing an unfit Darcy and all worried

Moose has been patching leaks in our defense all year, it's no surprise that dees started scoring late
Nah Darcy is more important for sure, it changes the structure and multiple players have to play different roles. You can't use the same game Pearce got injured as an example when the sub isn't a tall defender...

How wet are we talking about for the game?
Is it just a few showers or teeming down non stop?

The BOM app on my phone is saying fine all day and night Saturday.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How wet are we talking about for the game?
Is it just a few showers or teeming down non stop?

The BOM app on my phone is saying fine all day and night Saturday.
when I ask Siri she has it raining all day and night, but I can ask her if it's going to rain today (whilst it is pissing down outside) and she says, "It's unlikely to rain today"

I trust BOM more, but even they often get it wrong

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction Changes Round 20 vs. West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Back