Preview Changes v Carlton - Rd 5, 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

B: R. Burton 3 A. Aliir 21 Clurey 17
HB: R. Bonner 26 T. Jonas -C 1 D. Byrne-Jones 33
C: D. Houston 5 W. Drew 28 K. Amon 15
HF: M Bergman 14 M. Georgiades 19 C. Rozee 20
F: J Finlayson 11 T. Marshall 4 S. Powell-Pepper 2
Foll: S. Lycett 29 Z. Butters 18 T. Boak 10
I/C: S. Motlop 6 R. Gray 9 S. Hayes 25 S. Skinner 31 S. Mayes 32 J. McEntee 41 T. Dumont 43 J. Mead 44

omg did we actually pick a team that resembles some sort of structure with talls!?

If the 4 to go out of the team on the bench are McEntee, Mayes, Skinner and Dumont / Motlop, that is a huge improvement on what we have been rolling out.

Doesn't matter what happens in the back line or midfield, the forward line still sucks and will keep on sucking until Dixon is back. We aren't capable of kicking a winning score unless we dominate a game to an extent that is barely possible.

Wines and Jones out so we bring in 4 tall and a forward pocket.

Hinkley is just coaching for an end of year pay out.

Go Carlton

FML
Huh? Literally almost everyone on here complained about playing no where near enough talls. We bring in talls and you complain?! These changes are the best all year by a long long way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wines and Jones out so we bring in 4 tall and a forward pocket.

Hinkley is just coaching for an end of year pay out.

Go Carlton

FML
Because weeks ago we lost / dropped several talls and replaced them with short people.

Those short people are still in the lineup and those talls are coming into a team with an extended bench, I doubt Hinkley picks all of them.

I'm don't think Hayes will play, I expect they'll go Finlayson & Aliir as chop outs.
Apart from one sentence in the Port 'In the mix' article saying Lycett under an injury cloud, no one from the club has mentioned it. Pathetic again. Our management of injured players is horrendous. I'm with you re Hayes. One armed Lycett will be made to ruck against Pittonet and De Koning. I despise Hinkley.

Apart from one sentence in the Port 'In the mix' article saying Lycett under an injury cloud, no one from the club has mentioned it. Pathetic again. Our management of injured players is horrendous. I'm with you re Hayes. One armed Lycett will be made to ruck against Pittonet and De Koning. I despise Hinkley.
Hopefully they go against the grain & Hayes debuts regardless of Lycett's injury, but it would seem unlikely if he's fit given history.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Changes v Carlton - Rd 5, 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Back