Preview Changes v Dees R10 - Wed @7:40

Remove this Banner Ad

Like he had been the two weeks prior to his gastro? The big Texan will also finally have someone who can win a clearance (Schoenberg) and is an elite kick (Sholl) delivering it to him. Expecting a big one for Tex, especially against Lever.

Yes, like he did in that game, which I was very happy about at the time - but unlike almost every other match he's played this year.

How about a positive post for once King Elvis given the exciting changes this week?

Reasonably good changes - I'm excited to see the two debutants play.

Our list is a shambles, so I guess this is about as good as it can get.

Still not a fan of this 'one week in, one week out' crap we do - I think Gibbs is finished, but why bring him in for one match? Give him at least a couple, and then call it.

I mostly like the inclusions and especially the debutants.

Like that Hartigan is out.
Dont know why Mackay is in. Needs to stay out for good.
Never been a big fan of Kelly but can tolerate him with Hartigan out. Need to find a replacement for him though.
Our forward line is the concern for me. Not sure why they would pick all of Walker, Lynch, Himmelberg, Fogarty, McAsey. Obviously McAsey goes back for Hartigan but we seem too slow up forward and McHenry and Murphy havent been setting the world on fire. Just can't see a winning score out of that forward line.

Himmelberg and Mackay should have been left out imo.

Last edited:
Reasonably good changes - I'm excited to see the two debutants play.

Our list is a shambles, so I guess this is about as good as it can get.

Still not a fan of this 'one week in, one week out' crap we do - I think Gibbs is finished, but why bring him in for one match? Give him at least a couple, and then call it.
Well, that’s about as positive as you generally get, so I’ll take it...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting to see what they're going to do with the forward line.
Walker, McAsey and Himmelberg named on field, Fogarty named on bench.
Meanwhile Doedee is CHB and Talia is the only other tall.
My assumption is McAsey will end up playing back for most of the game.
Put Himmelberg to CHB, play Walker and McAsey forward and have Fog in the middle

8 changes 2 debutants

tenor.gif

Perfect gif, well done

Gibbs picked up 12 disposals, more than the majority of the team, and used the ball well in Adelaide’s loss to North Melbourne, but has once again found himself on the outer.

After multiple years in and out of the team, former Coleman Medallist Scott Cummings and SEN commentator Jack Heverin discussed the bewildering situation surrounding the 31-year-old on SEN’s Match Committee.

Cummings: “(Gibbs) wasn’t dreadful last week.”

These blokes are just taking the piss now. Gibbs was garbage, you're allowed to say it. He got outplayed in the midfield by Stengle who hasn't even cracked double digits in career games.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Changes v Dees R10 - Wed @7:40

Remove this Banner Ad

Back