Opinion Changes v. Essendon

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is still on our list as he has that skill that most don't. You can work on running and fitness.
I know 2020 was a covid interrupted season and he didn't resume playing until about round 15 2021 if my memory is correct.
You would think if our fitness people were any good he would be at peek fitness by now, he has had a pre season and we are 2 months into a new season.

Yeah i see your point and I'm not disagreeing. Imo if Williams is not going to play AFL why is he on our list, he is atm showing some form and if he can't improve his running ability then it's pointless him taking a spot on our list.
I would still like to see him at AFL level at some point to give him a chance, then after that we can all make our own judgements.

He'll play when Robbie retires.

People have such short memories. Remember when Williams did get a game and was horrendous? His conditioning and speed was no where near the level required for AFL. He still has a long way to go.
I remember that game against the Swans at AO. In the dying moments of the last quarter Williams jagged the ball into our forward lines when another 'Port whipping boy' - Sam Mayes - grabbed the ball and slotted it through for a 'sausage roll', and got us the 4 points. The boy has got some talent but because we are playing Robbie - and rightly so - he can't break into the side.

surely they don't drop MG, play the kid up the ground, let him use his tank, i cant see the point in dropping our future talent, the seasons done for **** sake.

all we hear about is how much of an aerobic animal he is, well lets start using it.

fancy considering dropping hayes, one week before the bye, when we keep saying he needs to improve his tank.

**** hinkley shits me.

i watched last week and id have schofield and frederick well ahead of mcentee
So would I. But forget McEntee, he wont be playing. It is just his turn to be the emergency. Much prefer the other two to continue getting consistent form with the Maggies.

And to the others here saying Hayes will be dropped. Stop it people! Hayes is playing. That stupid list the club puts out is is wrong just about every other week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hmmm. Well a tall was going to get dropped, since Motlop has a gold pass. That's the least bad option of a choice that shouldn't be made. Jones out? He needs to learn to slow down and adjust to AFL pace when required, as his most glaring issue. Something that SANFL time will help zero with. I'd rather they'd changed the e with a and dropped Jonas, but wishful thinking there.

Jones for Bonner is a good change.

Dixon for MG is fair on form.

I do question why we now have two of our most talented young players (MG and Duursma) playing SANFL whilst some senior players in questionable form continue to be carried.

I do question why we now have two of our most talented young players (MG and Duursma) playing SANFL whilst some senior players in questionable form continue to be carried.
I can’t believe DBJ is still getting a game. He seriously must have something on Ken, as he has been out of form for over a year!

Your not kidding there Jonas would be the worst player that has ever captained Port Adelaide in my lifetime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back