Prediction Changes v Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

That's been superseded I think.

From fremantle website.
"The AFL since determined that Treacy should only be suspended for the equivalent time in both the WAFL and the AFL competitions.

Treacy will remain suspended for the first two rounds of the WAFL season should he not be selected in the AFL in rounds three or four."

A bit confusing but it seems to read that Treacy can play AFL but not Wafl this weekend. I think he will come in and play a home game rather than sit in the stands again. He is not injured or beaten up. Provides a contest and kicks straight. 4 marks inside 50 is likely to be at least 3 goals.

Its interesting to think what sanction the AFL could apply if the WAFL decided to double the suspension in their own competition.

Withhold funding? I guess that would impact community footy rather than the WAFL? Withhold transfer fees to WAFL clubs for drafted players?

I guess the nuclear option would be to withdraw recognition for the WAFL? But that would be for some mega serious breakdown in the relationship

From fremantle website.
"The AFL since determined that Treacy should only be suspended for the equivalent time in both the WAFL and the AFL competitions.

Treacy will remain suspended for the first two rounds of the WAFL season should he not be selected in the AFL in rounds three or four."

A bit confusing but it seems to read that Treacy can play AFL but not Wafl this weekend. I think he will come in and play a home game rather than sit in the stands again. He is not injured or beaten up. Provides a contest and kicks straight. 4 marks inside 50 is likely to be at least 3 goals.
He definitely can't play WAFL this week. The question is whether if he plays AFL this week that extends his WAFL ban to round 5

Hopefully irrelevant anyway, plays so well on his AFL debut that the thought of sending him back to Peel is redundant

Seems to be seething. While he's collected to the media, want to know what is happening behind the scenes.
While others thought he was a deer in headlights at the halftime interview, always thought he looked pissed. Just trying to keep it together for the cameras

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JL, I dont give a **** if its the first time Meek was beaten (heavily debateable), or if it was due to a being against a more experienced ruck (again, heavily debateable), the two lumbering slow rucks doesnt work

Seems to be seething. While he's collected to the media, want to know what is happening behind the scenes.
While others thought he was a deer in headlights at the halftime interview, always thought he looked pissed. Just trying to keep it together for the cameras

I bloody hope so, he should’ve been fuming after that.

So no Logue and likely no Treacy?
I bet Blakely and Duman are in the running instead after tearing it up at Peel
Just LoL

JL, I dont give a fu** if its the first time Meek was beaten (heavily debateable), or if it was due to a being against a more experienced ruck (again, heavily debateable), the two lumbering slow rucks doesnt work
i think we've won 2 games with Darcy in the forward line and lost a fair few more. can't wait to see it again

Prob doesn't want to put that sort of pressure on Treacy in his debut potentially hanging him out to dry.

Having 2 rucks doesn't necessarily mean that Treacy won't play either, if that's what you're worried about.
So potentially Meek, Darcy, Tabs and Treacy in what might be cyclonic/wet conditions? Sounds like good tactics to me

So potentially Meek, Darcy, Tabs and Treacy in what might be cyclonic/wet conditions? Sounds like good tactics to me
1617850133000.png
this is the current forecast for sunday, most of the rain is meant to hit monday. would not surprise me if the weather is fine during the game. either way cyclonic conditions is just a tiny bit of hyperbole

"Longmuir: Schultz won’t come up with his concussion so there is room for another forward there...there will be some guys who will get some minutes in the WAFL so there will be some guys to choose from"

If it seems Treacy cant play Wafl this weekend then he must be referring to Sturt playing some minutes in wafl. Unless he drops Henry and plays Sturt or Crowden. He may go Crowden straight in for the hardness he brings.

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction Changes v Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

Back