Changes v Sydney Rd 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Does anyone close to the club have any idea how Grant is seen by his peers? Is liked? Disliked?

I ask because even when he has cause to "celebrate" (see his goal yesterday) - he almost drops his head and curses himself. Few seem to get around him.

Is he one of those who just doesn't seem to be one of the boys?
I seem to remember reading that he is very popular. Has a great sense of humour. Also onfield it's a habit of his to remain expressionless, even after a goal. A friend of mine met him, said he's a funny, friendly guy.

What are they going to do with the Hrovat vs Hunter situation? Hrovat seems to lack any special talent. Maybe the coach can see something special in Hrovat that many of us cannot. Maybe they will just give him a bank of games where he may start to shine. Otherwise Hunter is a mile ahead of Hrovat
The facts and WB match commitee say otherwise.

Ummm what game did u watch??
He got a decent amount of the ball. His role is also completely different to those that might replace him. But I am unwise to engage in Hrovat discussion with you.

He got a decent amount of the ball. His role is also completely different to those that might replace him. But I am unwise to engage in Hrovat discussion with you.
Weather is a pretty good to discuss with him, may I suggest, but I agree I would not try to engage any Hrovat discussion at all or anything else for that matter.
Hrovat is in our best 22, and playing well, deserved his place on form, ( I watch VFL each week) don't sit in my armchair and have a guess.
I get sick of people who really have no idea constantly having goes at very young men making there way in AFL football, these boys in some cases have played less than 20 games.
Just crap.
GO DOGGIES.

interestingly there are two listed players J Kennedy + J Kennedy-Harris and there are four listed players J Kelly
A thief breaks in to the urine factory with a large bottle in his hand.
He is disturbed by a security guard who gives chase and yells out
stop your'e not taking the piss are you.

Big ups to the religious posters, bless you.;)

Weather is a pretty good to discuss with him, may I suggest, but I agree I would not try to engage any Hrovat discussion at all or anything else for that matter.
Hrovat is in our best 22, and playing well, deserved his place on form, ( I watch VFL each week) don't sit in my armchair and have a guess.
I get sick of people who really have no idea constantly having goes at very young men making there way in AFL football, these boys in some cases have played less than 20 games.
Just crap.
GO DOGGIES.
Any changes this week BP?

HOLY MOSES, Fossie, that would be a REVELATION but you might be onto something ...

The GENESIS of our victory would be great ACTS of skill and courage, as well as getting NUMBERS around the ball, and a RUTHless attack on the ball carrier. I'd expect another terrific effort from MATTHEW Boyd and LUKE Dahlhaus. Macrae SHADRACK up a lot of disposals too.

JOSHUA
Prudden could get a call-up but no chance that Caleb DANIEL or SAMUEL Darley will be ready, unfortunately. JOEL Hamling is a chance for his first game though.

Michael Talia should be able to do the JOB on Buddy, and I reckon JORDAN Roughead might be able to outMARK Tippett. And it seems ADAM Goodes is no longer the player he once was. But one of the old PROVERBS is that the best form of defence is attack so we really need to kick goals. Some keen JUDGES reckon that Stringer and Tom Boyd can kick enough goals to give us that winning score. If the expected DELUGE comes I'd swear on a stack of Footy Records that Mitch HoneyCHURCH is the man to play a blinder in the wet. And we don't NOAH better man than the Bont to walk on water ... GOSPEL truth, mate!

So it would be great to come away as KINGS of the SCG with the LAMENTATIONS of the Swans supporters being drowned out by our hymn "Sons of the West". JOHN Longmire will be spitting chips and wishing he still had JUDE Bolton on the list.

Amen, brother!
Hard to find a way to work in Leviticus and Deuteronomy, isn't it?

I seem to remember reading that he is very popular. Has a great sense of humour. Also onfield it's a habit of his to remain expressionless, even after a goal. A friend of mine met him, said he's a funny, friendly guy.

Watching him walking around Thailand with pink bunny ears on I would say he has a good sense of humour.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Minson will come in, I have doubts that BONTEMPELLI and WOOD will play, Clay Smith also very sore. Not having a bet this week.
Talking about 200ml of rain would be happy calling game off, and taking draw, I would be very happy with 2 points.

Never been to the SCG before , so booked a month ago .
Please tell me they have got the weather all wrong and it will be sunny and warm !

Please tell me they have got the weather all wrong and it will be sunny and warm !
Umm. No. The amount of wet weather games we've played in the last year is ridiculous:( Do you want to know how to pick a Swans fan? We're the ones with the weather app & Storm Chaser twitter feed always open on our mobile phones.

And welcome the SCG! Feel free to pop on over to the Interstate Supports Guide if you need any info.

Umm. No. The amount of wet weather games we've played in the last year is ridiculous:( Do you want to know how to pick a Swans fan? We're the ones with the weather app & Storm Chaser twitter feed always open on our mobile phones.

And welcome the SCG! Feel free to pop on over to the Interstate Supports Guide if you need any info.

Bugger !
How bout we call it off and we all meet in nice pub somewhere ?

Bugger !
How bout we call it off and we all meet in nice pub somewhere ?
Considering how shite we play in the wet I'd be seriously tempted. Multiple wet weather games has sadly not transferred into playing good footy in wet weather games. Christ knows why!:confused:

HOLY MOSES, Fossie, that would be a REVELATION but you might be onto something ...

The GENESIS of our victory would be great ACTS of skill and courage, as well as getting NUMBERS around the ball, and a RUTHless attack on the ball carrier. I'd expect another terrific effort from MATTHEW Boyd and LUKE Dahlhaus. Macrae SHADRACK up a lot of disposals too.

JOSHUA
Prudden could get a call-up but no chance that Caleb DANIEL or SAMUEL Darley will be ready, unfortunately. JOEL Hamling is a chance for his first game though.

Michael Talia should be able to do the JOB on Buddy, and I reckon JORDAN Roughead might be able to outMARK Tippett. And it seems ADAM Goodes is no longer the player he once was. But one of the old PROVERBS is that the best form of defence is attack so we really need to kick goals. Some keen JUDGES reckon that Stringer and Tom Boyd can kick enough goals to give us that winning score. If the expected DELUGE comes I'd swear on a stack of Footy Records that Mitch HoneyCHURCH is the man to play a blinder in the wet. And we don't NOAH better man than the Bont to walk on water ... GOSPEL truth, mate!

So it would be great to come away as KINGS of the SCG with the LAMENTATIONS of the Swans supporters being drowned out by our hymn "Sons of the West". JOHN Longmire will be spitting chips and wishing he still had JUDE Bolton on the list.

Amen, brother!
Caleb should be bolded as well.

JOSHUA

Amen, brother!
Caleb should be bolded as well. Good stuff dogwatch!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back