Prediction Changes vs. Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

So Bennell hey? Lyon should keep his mouth closed when it comes to his calves

Sent from my TA-1024 using Tapatalk

Alright get back in there Duman and use that ball son oh and Rosco push him up the field a bit so he doesn't get iso'd in the D50 you dopey plonker .... cheers

De - Nyhouse should play but crappy timing as this is the first week since his suspension there is not a jet small forward to worry about

I know he's a favourite on here but if Crowden plays and Giro doesn't this isn't a footy club it's a clown school

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Sooo this.

Crowden was horrible last week.

Good to see switkowski in the mix

I wonder if he'll get the Duman treatment where he's named as an emergency half a dozen times before finally debuting? A bit of carrot and stick action. He's missed a lot of footy, ideally I'd wanna give him one more run at Peel and then bring him in for the last two games but of course they have the bloody bye this week.

Sheridan & Duman on field so I guess they come in for Tucker & Hill. Hopefully Switty makes the team! Think it's going to be Giro.

Not sure how Swita can come in as the only thing we are not lacking this game is small forwards. The question should be who is goin
Alright get back in there Duman and use that ball son oh and Rosco push him up the field a bit so he doesn't get iso'd in the D50 you dopey plonker .... cheers

De - Nyhouse should play but crappy timing as this is the first week since his suspension there is not a jet small forward to worry about

I know he's a favourite on here but if Crowden plays and Giro doesn't this isn't a footy club it's a clown school

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Not worried if Crowden or Giro play but think it is a bit early to play both these kids in the same team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Considering what is available I'm happy with those changes. Have to say I think Matera is looking more and more like a bust. He is an ok opportunist around goal but seems to have very little footy IQ in general play. Thought he did some nice things early in the season but looks like a different player now.

Considering what is available I'm happy with those changes. Have to say I think Matera is looking more and more like a bust. He is an ok opportunist around goal but seems to have very little footy IQ in general play. Thought he did some nice things early in the season but looks like a different player now.

I like Matera i50. Accurate on goal and can create from nothing. Puts on little pressure though.
Hate when he is outside 50. Field kicking has been Awful.

From all reports Switta loves to tackle and is a pretty decent opportunist.

I think he's been played out of position for the whole year , he should be in the forward pocket because he's just what you said.
If he played close to goal like a Bruest i believe we would get a 30-40 goal season out of him.

Can't argue with those changes. Best we got at the moment.

Our record without darcy tucker since the start of last year is 6 wins and no losses. So we should win going of that stat.

Crowden had 10 weeks at peel and dished up nothing last week. Happy for Giro to come back in who offers a bit more zip around the field and gets his hands on the footy just needs to improve the disposal.

I think he's been played out of position for the whole year , he should be in the forward pocket because he's just what you said.
If he played close to goal like a Bruest i believe we would get a 30-40 goal season out of him.
I think he is delist material .

Slow, no jump, poor 1 on 1, no right foot .

I believe he is not AFL quality .

Its too soon to call imo. This is his first season at the club and he has a three year deal from memory.

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction Changes vs. Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Back